Video: Undisputed - "There's no way Dak Prescott is a Top 10 QB!

Nav22

Reaction score
You said i disrespected Pip, but I said Pip was a outstanding player.... yeah that sounds very disrespectful.... smmfh. Please read statements carefully from here on out my guy.

YOU brought up Pip saying MJ would have zero rings without him.... CORRECT??? YOU brought up what Klay means to Curry, etc, etc, etc, CORRECT????

So say or believe what you want... the only thing I need for you to do is read posts carefully and don't add words like "disrespect" to a post that CLEARLY said Pip was outstanding. You don't have to lie my guy. I never disrespected Pip. With that said, im done with that because ive done more than my share of hijacking this thread.

Is what it is...
LOL you disrespected the man when you suggested Michael Jordan would’ve won those rings without him.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

GINeric

Reaction score
Which games?

Too bad people don't give Romo the same excuses.
You are saying Dak had no part in any losses? What about the time he threw Noah Brown into the dirt on a simple out route? In OT. A time to man up and put the team on his shoulders! What game did he do THAT?

Fo some reason, you guys don't want to READ what is posted here.... ive NEVER said Dak didn't have any parts in losses, that would be a lie.

I said EVERYTIME WE LOSS TO A "GOOD TEAM", it wasn't ALWAYS Dak's fault.... people here are also saying Dak can't beat "good teams", as if he's never done it. I don't understand why people have to lie to put someone down. **** is hilarious.

GINeric

Reaction score
LOL you disrespected the man when you suggested Michael Jordan would’ve won those rings without him.

That's disrespect because I said the greatest basketball player to have ever lived would have won championships without Pip???

You know what... ok bro. You win, you got it. Smmfh. You got it....

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fo some reason, you guys don't want to READ what is posted here.... ive NEVER said Dak didn't have any parts in losses, that would be a lie.

I said EVERYTIME WE LOSS TO A "GOOD TEAM", it wasn't ALWAYS Dak's fault.... people here are also saying Dak can't beat "good teams", as if he's never done it. I don't understand why people have to lie to put someone down. **** is hilarious.
And I NEVER said you didn't say it. Communicating on an internet message board can be a little complicated. But try to be literal and direct. If I ask you "what games did Dak put on his back and win?"...it does not mean I think Dak sucks.

Did dak EVER contribute to a loss?

We get so defensive about our our opinion we not only DON'T answer the question.....but makeup stuff other people never said so we can argue. Anything but answer the question.

You expect me to remember every single comment you ever wrote....and never question you about it ever again.

Bro come on man.

GINeric

Reaction score
And I NEVER said you didn't say it. Communicating on an internet message board can be a little complicated. But try to be literal and direct. If I ask you "what games did Dak put on his back and win?"...it does not mean I think Dak sucks.

We get so defensive about our our opinion we not only DON'T answer the question.....but makeup stuff other people never said so we can argue. Anything but answer the question.

You expect me to remember every single comment you ever wrote....and never question you about it ever again.

Bro come on man.

Yes Dak has contributed to losses before. There isn't a quarterback dead or alive that can say they've NEVER contributed to a loss.

But the dumbest thing in the world for people to say is "Dak can't beat good teams" when he already has. Thats a lie bro, any way you cut it. Im not saying YOU specifically said this.

Nav22

Reaction score
That's disrespect because I said the greatest basketball player to have ever lived would have won championships without Pip???

You know what... ok bro. You win, you got it. Smmfh. You got it....
LOLLLL you’re damn right that’s disrespect!!!

Don’t try to minimize Scottie’s impact on those championship teams. He’s an all-time great and a Top 75 all-time player.

“Hey Kareem, NO DISRESPECT, but Magic would’ve won those rings without you!”

GINeric

Reaction score
LOLLLL you’re damn right that’s disrespect!!!

Don’t try to minimize Scottie’s impact on those championship teams. He’s an all-time great and a Top 75 all-time player.

“Hey Kareem, NO DISRESPECT, but Magic would’ve won those rings without you!”

So according to your logic, Kobe won multiple championships WITHOUT Shaq.... something alot of people thought would never be possible.....

So i guess Kobe disrespected Shaq by actually doing it huh.... smmfh...

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I agree.

It's still mindboggling that Dak won OROY over Zeke that year.
Quarterbacks always get the awards over running back. Emmitt was the best player in football in the mid 90s but Farve and Young kept winning the MVPs.

It’s funny how you make the argument that Dak was a product of the great offensive line but you do not say the same for Zeke. Dak’s stats have gotten better as the line has gotten older while Zeke has gotten worse. Besides Zeke the Cowboys had no skill players in 2016 that scared anyone. While we give credit to Burrow who has the best skill players in the league.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Not sure why you are arguing this with me. I never said any such things. I replied to GIN who ripped off every blame and excuse BUT Dak. I asked him if Dak shared any blame. You guys go nuts about this stuff I swear.

Romo "bobbled a snap". Sure. A snap he should never have held to begin with. Dak doesn;t have to hold for FGs. So I guess he''ll have ZERO bobbled snaps. Remember that? But nice try.....
There have been TONS of excuses for Romo, not sure how you missed that. And rightfully so, but I can them factors, not just excuses. It's too bad the common fan can't grasp how a team works, am I right?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Quarterbacks always get the awards over running back. Emmitt was the best player in football in the mid 90s but Farve and Young kept winning the MVPs.

It’s funny how you make the argument that Dak was a product of the great offensive line but you do not say the same for Zeke. Dak’s stats have gotten better as the line has gotten older while Zeke has gotten worse. Besides Zeke the Cowboys had no skill players in 2016 that scared anyone. While we give credit to Burrow who has the best skill players in the league.
Dak was a product of a great offensive line AND Zeke. While Zeke was just a product of a great offensive line. It's not like he had a QB that struck fear into anybody.

6 years later and "make Dak beat you" is still the game play for opposing defenses.

Oh, and trying to discredit Burrow leading the Bengals to a Super Bowl in his first full season is not the way to go to defend Dak.

Burrow played behind the offensive line that you all badly want to believe Dak has. The difference is Burrow is actually the level of QB that you believe Dak is.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There have been TONS of excuses for Romo, not sure how you missed that. And rightfully so, but I can them factors, not just excuses. It's too bad the common fan can't grasp how a team works, am I right?
Maybe so.

I do admit trying to tie in people that rarely if ever say anything bad about Dak, while doing nothing for or trashing Romo. I have observed people that go nuts when you criticize Dak for any reason, and won;t admit blame. I'm not saying it's a big widespread issue. I think the great majority of each "side" falls fairly in the middle...it's just hard to keep track of everything over the course of time and 20 page threads.

Dak is a good guy and easy to root for. But he does have some glaring flaws....as does of course the rest of the team. I suppose we should have some rule you have to go through all the team's flaws, and all the NFL players flaws first, before we talk about Dak. That might cut to the chase.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

QB relies more on the line than rb. RB needs like 2 seconds and one good block. QB needs a lot more than that....so it would make sense to say QB needs the good line more than RB. IMO....of course.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes Dak has contributed to losses before. There isn't a quarterback dead or alive that can say they've NEVER contributed to a loss.

But the dumbest thing in the world for people to say is "Dak can't beat good teams" when he already has. Thats a lie bro, any way you cut it. Im not saying YOU specifically said this.
WHich good teams has HE beaten? I'm not trying to call you out...I'm just curious your perspective and my faulty memory.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

Bro come on man.
I can't think of a single game where Dak said "you know what? Nothing is working. I'm going to take this over and it might not be pretty, but we're going to win because I am going to will it so".

MAYBE the Atlanta game in 2020 but that was such a weird game that it's hard to say Dak willed us to a win when Atlanta just made a bone head decision at the end by not even trying to recover the onside kick.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Dak was a product of a great offensive line AND Zeke. While Zeke was just a product of a great offensive line. It's not like he had a QB that struck fear into anybody.

6 years later and "make Dak beat you" is still the game play for opposing defenses.

Oh, and trying to discredit Burrow leading the Bengals to a Super Bowl in his first full season is not the way to go to defend Dak.

Burrow played behind the offensive line that you all badly want to believe Dak has. The difference is Burrow is actually the level of QB that you believe Dak is.
Did you watch the games last season. Teams stopped the Cowboys by playing coverage and rushing four because the Cowboys could not run the football the second half of the season. Teams were ok with Zeke running the ball because they were confident they could stop him. When teams play the Cowboys, Dak is the concern. Defenses have not worried about Zeke since the Garrett years.

Let’s not overreact to Burrow. Tennessee lost because Tennehill wet the bed not because Burrow was great.

Last edited:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Did you watch the games last season. Teams stopped the Cowboys by playing coverage and rushing four because the Cowboys could not run the football the second half of the season. Teams were ok with Zeke running the ball because they were confident they could stop him. When teams play the Cowboys, Dak is the concern. Defenses have not worried about Zeke since the Garrett years.
Weird, because this is what 49ers DB Jimmie Ward had to say after the Wild Card game:

“We went in there and did what we needed to do: Stop the run and force them to be one-dimensional. See if Prescott could win the game for them,” Ward said.

No offense, but I'll trust what the guy that actually played in the most recent Cowboys game had to say.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Not sure why you are arguing this with me. I never said any such things. I replied to GIN who ripped off every blame and excuse BUT Dak. I asked him if Dak shared any blame. You guys go nuts about this stuff I swear.

Romo "bobbled a snap". Sure. A snap he should never have held to begin with. Dak doesn;t have to hold for FGs. So I guess he''ll have ZERO bobbled snaps. Remember that? But nice try.....
What are you talking about? I was merely pointing out that every player makes mistakes? lol. Dak, Romo, Bailey, Witten, TO, Crayton, Wade Phillips, Jerry Jones ALL SHARE BLAME for the last 2 decades.

I wont even go into Quincy Carter which is why I figured JERRY was a good blanket statement lol.

And I also agree Romo should have never been holding that snap.

Acceptablename

Reaction score
H when you inform yourself or care or tell others when Skip Bayless takes once you deserve your ignorance.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I can't think of a single game where Dak said "you know what? Nothing is working. I'm going to take this over and it might not be pretty, but we're going to win because I am going to will it so".

MAYBE the Atlanta game in 2020 but that was such a weird game that it's hard to say Dak willed us to a win when Atlanta just made a bone head decision at the end by not even trying to recover the onside kick.
Seattle. Playoffs. Took the momentum in that game back with his run for a first down. But hey. We see what we wanna see right? lol

Arizona when he did the front flip into the end zone when we couldnt run a lick and threw a laser on the run for 30 yards. I think his rating in that game was 141. Definitely didnt put the team on his back though right?

Green Bay in 2016 when he literally brought the team back from a deficit to within 3 only to have Rodgers be Rodgers and make the pass that ended the season.

Your definition of putting the team on his back must be different then most. Expect better right?

I can continue but its all pointless because you will just come back and say something to discredit the fact he did those things lol. So whatever.

But I bet you dollars to donuts if Burrow, Rodgers, Brady, or any other QB in the NFL not named Dak did what Dak did in those 3 specific games you would use them as a catalyst to try and prove a point. Which is funny in itself. If you are going to be critical. At least be reasonable.

Happy Friday bro

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I'm not a Dak fan, but i expect if Dak is to ever become elite, well this is the year to show it. I'm hoping that whatever improvements Dak has made in fitness will translate into greater overall performance this season.

That's the problem, though - we're "hoping".
Dak's fitness (when not dealing with the leg and calf injuries) was never the issue.

It's between the ears where Dak has had his problems. (Putting aside the coaching concerns for the moment). So, while I'm glad to see he's taking his physical condition very seriously, and being fit means he can throw and run better, what has he done to try and fix the poorly thrown balls, the tendency to hold the ball too long and missing open receivers?

Most of that comes with experience, which he has had for a couple of years now.

I'm hoping the mental aspect of his game is also being addressed....