Video: Undisputed - "There's no way Dak Prescott is a Top 10 QB!

Nav22

Reaction score
When you said MJ would have ZERO without Pippen, thats where you definitely lost me. This conversation is over bro.... we have no more to talk about.
LOL okay. Pippen sucked I guess.

Bulls went 55-27 without MJ in 1993-94 but no, it was ALLLL Mike.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

GINeric

Reaction score
we are 6 years in dak is what he is a good quarterback who can beat the bad teams and struggles against the really good teams he may be top ten but he is not in the level that is going to carry a team to a championship win but jerry and stephen are content with where they are they are making lots of money and keeping the cowboys in the news with people have various thoughts on dak

So what about the games against good teams when Dak had a great game and had us in position to win, but guys like Brady drive down the field in less than one minute to set the Bucs up for a FG??? Is it Dak's fault for not going out on defense and maybe get a sack or int???

How about the good teams we played that gashed us for 200 yards on the ground???

Maybe its Dak's fault that he didn't get on defense and make more tackles at the line of scrimmage, huh.....

How about against Rodgers and the Pack who's a good team??? Is it Dak's fault that Packers kicker Crosby was in position to nail two 50+ yard fgs???? Or was it Dak's fault that the defense allowed Rodgers to convert a 3rd and 32 play to put them in position to win???

Maybe its Dak's fault he didn't go out there on defense and intercept that long pass to the Packers TE....

With that said, are you saying that Dak never beat any good teams in his whole career and every time he played against good teams, they loss because of him??? Are you saying he never put us in position to win against good teams???

Because im willing to prove you wrong. Is that what you're saying though??

Last edited:

GINeric

Reaction score
LOL okay. Pippen sucked I guess.

Bulls went 55-27 without MJ in 1993-94 but no, it was ALLLL Mike.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Who said Pip sucked??? Those are your words. I thought Pip was an outstanding player. But how many rings did Pip get when MJ stepped off the scene for a minute or when Pip bounced around the league???

MJ is the G.O.A.T. How many people have you ever heard even put Pip in that conversation???

I'll wait.....

Swagger

Reaction score
One play off win over six seasons including with two loaded rosters is embarrassing. The best offensive line in 2016 fell behind 21-3 against the Packers and the defense kept giving the offense chances yet they barely got going against the 49ers in prime conditions. I guess it must be the coaching/weather/too much sunlight in the stadium etc.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Well PFF has him ranked at 7th. But to be ranked between 7th and 10th is "average" out of 32 starting quarterbacks in the NFL??? That makes absolutely ZERO sense.....

Stick to Madden my guy.
I've played Madden 3 times in my life. Stick to fantasy football, son.

Ps, 10th is the bottom of the top third. WOOHOO! We're the bottom of the top third! Lol

GINeric

Reaction score
One play off win over six seasons including with two loaded rosters is embarrassing. The best offensive line in 2016 fell behind 21-3 against the Packers and the defense kept giving the offense chances yet they barely got going against the 49ers in prime conditions. I guess it must be the coaching/weather/too much sunlight in the stadium etc.

Technically Dak only played five full seasons.

With that said, Dak had one playoff win in five full seasons and you called that embarrassing, correct??? Well P. Manning and Brees only had ONE playoff win in their first five seasons as well and Stafford had ZERO!!!

So im curious... did you consider them embarrassing too??? Manning was a 1st round pick, Brees was a 2nd round pick, Stafford was a 1st round pick.... Dak was a 4th round pick. Manning and Brees had better coaching than Dak did, so shouldn't it be even more embarrassing for them to have just one playoff win in their first 5 years???

Or is it just a Dak thing because a 4th rounder should have more expectations placed on him than 1st and 2nd rounders??

GINeric

Reaction score
I've played Madden 3 times in my life. Stick to fantasy football, son.

Ps, 10th is the bottom of the top third. WOOHOO! We're the bottom of the top third! Lol

Im not into fantasy football lil guy, Im into facts and reality. Ive never heard of someone being mad about having a top 10 quarterback. That's just dumb.... but hey, i dont judge. Enjoy this football season kid!!

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Im not into fantasy football lil guy, Im into facts and reality. Ive never heard of someone being mad about having a top 10 quarterback. That's just dumb.... but hey, i dont judge. Enjoy this football season kid!!
Basic math is facts. You should get into that. In fact, that's all I did in this thread is point that out.

Then you got mad... lol

GINeric

Reaction score
Basic math is facts. You should get into that. In fact, that's all I did in this thread is point that out.

Then you got mad... lol

How did i get mad by stating facts??? Do you get paid to do all that reaching for things that aren't there??

Im also glad that you brought up "basic math is facts", because it was the NFL statisticians that used basic math to determine that Dak was ranked 10th out of all the quarterbacks. According to basic math.....

Nav22

Reaction score
Who said Pip sucked??? Those are your words. I thought Pip was an outstanding player. But how many rings did Pip get when MJ stepped off the scene for a minute or when Pip bounced around the league???

MJ is the G.O.A.T. How many people have you ever heard even put Pip in that conversation???

I'll wait.....
You’re not making sense.

How many people put Klay Thompson in the GOAT conversation? Zero? Then that means Steph didn’t need Klay to win rings, based on your logic.
:laugh:

Pippen’s a great player who helped the Bulls win 6 rings. MJ being the GOAT doesn’t mean he didn’t need Pippen’s help to win.

I’ll answer your question with a question: how many rings did MJ win before Pippen joined him and became a star?

How did the ‘93-94 Bulls win 55 games while MJ was playing baseball?

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
So what about the games against good teams when Dak had a great game and had us in position to win, but guys like Brady drive down the field in less than one minute to set the Bucs up for a FG??? Is it Dak's fault for not going out on defense and maybe get a sack or int???

How about the good teams we played that gashed us for 200 yards on the ground???

Maybe its Dak's fault that he didn't get on defense and make more tackles at the line of scrimmage, huh.....

How about against Rodgers and the Pack who's a good team??? Is it Dak's fault that Packers kicker Crosby was in position to nail two 50+ yard fgs???? Or was it Dak's fault that the defense allowed Rodgers to convert a 3rd and 32 play to put them in position to win???

Maybe its Dak's fault he didn't go out there on defense and intercept that long pass to the Packers TE....

With that said, are you saying that Dak never beat any good teams in his whole career and every time he played against good teams, they loss because of him??? Are you saying he never put us in position to win against good teams???

when it comes to the playoff games against good teams he has won one game in the wild card round that is it he is 6 years in the league he is what he is which is a good quarterback that can take you to the playoffs but never close to a championship heck danny white was a better playoff qb than dak is

GINeric

Reaction score
when it comes to the playoff games against good teams he has won one game in the wild card round that is it he is 6 years in the league he is what he is which is a good quarterback that can take you to the playoffs but never close to a championship heck danny white was a better playoff qb than dak is

Technically Dak played 5 full seasons.

With that said, Dak had the same amount of playoff wins in his first 5 years as P. Manning and Brees.... ONE playoff win!!! Stafford had zero playoff wins in that time frame. So i guess according to what we've seen from the past, we can't judge a quarterback after just 5 seasons.

History proves that. Am i saying Dak is better than Manning and Drew Brees??? Absolutely not!! Im saying that they ALL had ONE PLAYOFF WIN after 5 complete seasons and Dak actually had better overall stats than both of them after 5 seasons.

Im sure you're going to put some excuse filled spin on it as to why that happened, but the reality of it all is it happened.

GINeric

Reaction score
You’re not making sense.

How many people put Klay Thompson in the GOAT conversation? Zero? Then that means Steph didn’t need Klay to win rings, based on your logic.

Pippen’s a great player who helped the Bulls win 6 rings. MJ being the GOAT doesn’t mean he didn’t need Pippen’s help to win.

I’ll answer your question with a question: how many rings did MJ win before Pippen joined him and became a star?

How did the ‘93-94 Bulls win 55 games while MJ was playing baseball?

That would be stupid to put Klay in the GOAT conversation because Steph is nowhere NEAR the GOAT conversation either. Bad example. Steph is the greatest SHOOTER ever, but thats it.

MJ is the greatest ALL AROUND PLAYER of all time. Please stop putting Pip and Steph in the same sentence as MJ. You're embarrassing yourself, STOP IT!!!

Redline360

Reaction score
Technically Dak only played five full seasons.

With that said, Dak had one playoff win in five full seasons and you called that embarrassing, correct??? Well P. Manning and Brees only had ONE playoff win in their first five seasons as well and Stafford had ZERO!!!

So im curious... did you consider them embarrassing too??? Manning was a 1st round pick, Brees was a 2nd round pick, Stafford was a 1st round pick.... Dak was a 4th round pick. Manning and Brees had better coaching than Dak did, so shouldn't it be even more embarrassing for them to have just one playoff win in their first 5 years???

Or is it just a Dak thing because a 4th rounder should have more expectations placed on him than 1st and 2nd rounders??

The Saints when Brees took over were a medicore team for the first 6-7 years bar 04'(I think or whatever year it was). Dak was handed a Ferrari compared to brees. They did have Ricky W though.

Manning was one of the best quarterbacks to ever play the game. His skillset was off the charts. Comparing his slow start to Dak is laughable. Dak doesn't hold a candle to his football IQ, talent and etc. If Dak had the skills of Manning no one would care. Everyone knew it was only a matter of time before Manning put one together.

Stafford really? You going to compare Stafford who was on the disastrous and worst mismanaged organizations in football to Dak who was handed a capable deep playoff caliber team lolz

Small brain argument

Don't get me wrong I'm not blaming Dak or even Romo for the lack of post season success. They may have played a small roll in it but we have other major issues that go far beyond quarteback play in the playoffs

Last edited:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Which games?

Too bad people don't give Romo the same excuses.
You are saying Dak had no part in any losses? What about the time he threw Noah Brown into the dirt on a simple out route? In OT. A time to man up and put the team on his shoulders! What game did he do THAT?

Nav22

Reaction score
That would be stupid to put Klay in the GOAT conversation because Steph is nowhere NEAR the GOAT conversation either. Bad example. Steph is the greatest SHOOTER ever, but thats it.

MJ is the greatest ALL AROUND PLAYER of all time. Please stop putting Pip and Steph in the same sentence as MJ. You're embarrassing yourself, STOP IT!!!
When did I put Pip and Steph in the same convo as MJ?

I already said MJ’s the GOAT.

You’re the only one not making sense, disrespecting Pippen by acting like he wasn’t crucial for the Bulls’ 6 rings.

I’m sorry if you watched “The Last Dance” and let that propaganda make you believe MJ was out there playing 1 on 5.

Motorola

Reaction score
Did you notice LeBron and
Malone and Payton?????? They were old and pass their primes!!! LOOOOOOOL!!!! You're comparing that to a younger Miami team with 2 Allstars in their primes???? LOOOOOOL!!!
You really comparing the two teams? It ain't close. Wade Bosh and Lebron. Wade had already won a championship.
Kobe won 2 titles with guys that would be bench players on lebrons super team.
You left out prime Shaq... the guy who was the Lakers’ best player for 3 of Kobe’s rings, and their best player by FAR when Detroit beat them in the 2004 Finals (while Kobe played terribly).
DAMYUUM --Dak Prescott thread morphed into some serious NBA debate for the last 10 pages.
Longtime NBA-ABA Fan. Grew up in San Antonio before the ABA franchise relocated from Dallas.
We Five (see what I did there) need to get together on the CZ Sports Forum to discuss and debate all things associated with the "Association".

phildadon86

Reaction score
Which games?

Too bad people don't give Romo the same excuses.
You are saying Dak had no part in any losses? What about the time he threw Noah Brown into the dirt on a simple out route? In OT. A time to man up and put the team on his shoulders! What game did he do THAT?
Lol.

remember when Romo bobbled the snap?

Yeah I went there. Dak had a bad throw. Romo had a bad hold. It happens. I also remember Romo ripping one into Terrance W in the end zone to win the game against Detroit in the playoffs.
And Dak ripping off a great run to help the cowboys win against Seattle.

Football is a team sport. Games aren’t won and lost just by the quarterback.

Unless you’re Nathan Peterman

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol.

remember when Romo bobbled the snap?

Yeah I went there. Dak had a bad throw. Romo had a bad hold. It happens. I also remember Romo ripping one into Terrance W in the end zone to win the game against Detroit in the playoffs.
And Dak ripping off a great run to help the cowboys win against Seattle.

Football is a team sport. Games aren’t won and lost just by the quarterback.

Unless you’re Nathan Peterman
Not sure why you are arguing this with me. I never said any such things. I replied to GIN who ripped off every blame and excuse BUT Dak. I asked him if Dak shared any blame. You guys go nuts about this stuff I swear.

Romo "bobbled a snap". Sure. A snap he should never have held to begin with. Dak doesn;t have to hold for FGs. So I guess he''ll have ZERO bobbled snaps. Remember that? But nice try.....

GINeric

Reaction score
When did I put Pip and Steph in the same convo as MJ?

I already said MJ’s the GOAT.

You’re the only one not making sense, disrespecting Pippen by acting like he wasn’t crucial for the Bulls’ 6 rings.

I’m sorry if you watched “The Last Dance” and let that propaganda make you believe MJ was out there playing 1 on 5.

You said i disrespected Pip, but I said Pip was a outstanding player.... yeah that sounds very disrespectful.... smmfh. Please read statements carefully from here on out my guy.

YOU brought up Pip saying MJ would have zero rings without him.... CORRECT??? YOU brought up what Klay means to Curry, etc, etc, etc, CORRECT????

So say or believe what you want... the only thing I need for you to do is read posts carefully and don't add words like "disrespect" to a post that CLEARLY said Pip was outstanding. You don't have to lie my guy. I never disrespected Pip. With that said, im done with that because ive done more than my share of hijacking this thread.

Is what it is...