Video: Undisputed - "There's no way Dak Prescott is a Top 10 QB!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I'm no fa

I'm no fan of Sharp nor do I watch his show outside of what's posted on here. He doesn't hold a minority opinion. He clearly laid out why he thinks Dak isn't a top 10 QB. Attack the message and not the messenger.
Calm down, no one is attacking you.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
we are 6 years in dak is what he is a good quarterback who can beat the bad teams and struggles against the really good teams he may be top ten but he is not in the level that is going to carry a team to a championship win but jerry and stephen are content with where they are they are making lots of money and keeping the cowboys in the news with people have various thoughts on dak

conner01

Reaction score
Only he is. Prescott is in the top 10, which for some reason pisses people off and translates to he's elite.
I don’t think Dak is elite
But then again there aren’t ever 10 elite QB’s in the nfl
5 at the most
But if you have a top 10 QB then you’ve done very well since only 5 teams can have a top 5 QB and many spend decades trying to get a top 10 guy

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
we are 6 years in dak is what he is a good quarterback who can beat the bad teams and struggles against the really good teams he may be top ten but he is not in the level that is going to carry a team to a championship win but jerry and stephen are content with where they are they are making lots of money and keeping the cowboys in the news with people have various thoughts on dak
Wins and losses are a team stat.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I don’t think Dak is elite
But then again there aren’t ever 10 elite QB’s in the nfl
5 at the most
But if you have a top 10 QB then you’ve done very well since only 5 teams can have a top 5 QB and many spend decades trying to get a top 10 guy
Some fans misuse the word elite. It's the best of the best. So, 5 seems reasonable as there is a small group that I would consider elite.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some fans misuse the word elite. It's the best of the best. So, 5 seems reasonable as there is a small group that I would consider elite.

Just for you and your Elite fetish.....

159000_-_elite_med_crackers_105g_3d.png

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Read your "A" and that illustrates what your intentions are. If a top 10 QB is giving you the feels every season to the point you suggest he's the culprit for all of your pain maybe find a happier hobby.
Prescott is in the top 10 and is above average regardless of how you twist things. Example: Your version of the definition of average. Which would be 16th, not in the top 10. Your agenda is clear and set.
lol
My "A" was a sarcastic response to your ridiculous assertion of "dreams" and being "crushed". What a drama queen. I bet you record The View on your dvr.

I said "10th", not "in the top ten". I was responding to a specific reference to the experts who have rated him there. 10th of 32 is like getting a C on your final exam.

My agenda? I never thought of you as one of the clowns who talk about these mythical "agendas". What possible "agenda" could I, or anyone have when it comes to flapping our gums on this forum?

My goodness.....

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
lol
My "A" was a sarcastic response to your ridiculous assertion of "dreams" and being "crushed". What a drama queen. I bet you record The View on your dvr.

I said "10th", not "in the top ten". I was responding to a specific reference to the experts who have rated him there. 10th of 32 is like getting a C on your final exam.

My agenda? I never thought of you as one of the clowns who talk about these mythical "agendas". What possible "agenda" could I, or anyone have when it comes to flapping our gums on this forum?

My goodness.....
Who has a DVR?

conner01

Reaction score
I think most t
I think 5 is big when looking at many previous years over the decades. But right now there are really a large amount of really good QB’s. Some have the potential to be elite but not the years proving it yet. The Brady’s and Rodgers have proven it for a very long time
Right now the nfl does have some really good QB’s though and over the last few decades that’s been rare

Reactions: G2

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol

My goodness.....

You have a Dak agenda of HATE along with every other fan that doubts Dak's talent base!!
AGENDA ou la la!!!!:muttley:

kskboys

Reaction score
Prescott had essentially the same statistics as Herbert. And that's with the 2nd half of the season looking like it did. While I'd love to have Herbert and think his potential is positive, to suggest he's top 5 is a little off in my opinion.
I think some are over ranking Herbert and Burrow based on a tiny sample size and many other things to consider.
I'm not looking at stats.

Man, Herbert and Burrow are studs. I've watched them, listened to experts, read what the experts have to say, all that. Dak is not on their level. They are the next great wave, and there's really no doubt.

kskboys

Reaction score
I don't know why people care where Dak ranks. The only thing I'll argue with is if someone puts him in elite status. So what difference does it make?

Typically, teams with elite QBs consistently have good years with maybe the occasional blip. Green Bay, Chiefs, Steelers with Big Ben. Denver and Indy with Manning, Saints with Brees, Patriots and Bucs......

Granted, put these QBs on crap teams they won't do well. But teams with elite QBs don't have to put as much effort around their QB to be contenders. Teams with just good QBs, like us, rarely have that kind of consistent success. So again, what difference does it make where Dak falls? Top 10, Top 8, or top 15, we go into every season with our fingers crossed.
Absolutely agree!!! Dak is somewhere 8-15. Why does it matter if he's 8th or 12th? Silly arguments.

kskboys

Reaction score
Nobody said Dak was elite, but he's definitely top ten according to his production and the opinions of NFL execs, players, coaches, and scouts.

You don't have to be elite to be top ten. There are only 5 maybe 6 elite quarterbacks in the NFL total.
Not definitely, but around there.