Video: Undisputed - "There's no way Dak Prescott is a Top 10 QB!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
And Stafford didnt have A LOT of help? lol.

Go look at the teams around SB winners. We have already had this discussion. Kurt Warner. Did he have a lot of help? Probably had one of the best offenses in the history of football. So no way he was top 10 right? By your logic.

Yet you will use Warner's analysis on Dak to prove points. Its incredible.
Please, keep using proven champions and former MVPs to make your Dak points....

It's very enlightening and makes perfect sense.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Please, keep using proven champions and former MVPs to make your Dak points....

It's very enlightening and makes perfect sense.
Proven champions and MVPs who got there with....you guessed it. A LOT OF HELP!

Its not a Dak point. Stop being obtuse. Its a QUARTERBACK point.

All QBs save a couple need A LOT OF HELP!

I love how when you get slaughtered in a post you resort to condescension. How mature.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I didn't say the run game was an issue.

But if you can't see the difference in 600 more rushing yards and 12 more rushing TDs that Zeke brought in 2016 compared to McFadden in 2015 and what they can do for the QB then you just don't want to see it.
I’m losing your point here? I never said Zeke wasn’t important. All I said was Dak didn’t inherit some all world team. And while Zeke was great….he was not the team in 2016. He it’s great to change the narrative but if Dak wasn’t the threat he was with his legs and decision making in 2016? Zeke wouldn’t have been nearly as effective.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You expect better? It’s funny though the only one you expect better from is Dak. Never any other position or coach or hell GM. Dak is always the one who just stinks…..
I mean when you only look at Dak threads you're only going to see me dogging Dak. That's how it works.

Go to the RB thread and you'll see me talking about Zeke and his fall out and supposed "injury".

Go to the Diggs one and see me talking about Diggs and how he's going to have to prove he's not a one trick pony.

Venture out of the Dak threads a little. Heck, I even made some of the threads I'm talking about these guys in and they're right here on the 1st page. You don't even have to dig for em.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So then. Warner wasnt top ten nor elite. But. He will post his analysis of Dak as gospel lol. Funny how that works innit?
The argument changes from topic to topic when it comes to this discussion. I really don’t understand why the qb position is so polarizing for some.

Reactions: G2

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I mean when you only look at Dak threads you're only going to see me dogging Dak. That's how it works.

Go to the RB thread and you'll see me talking about Zeke and his fall out and supposed "injury".

Go to the Diggs one and see me talking about Diggs and how he's going to have to prove he's not a one trick pony.

Venture out of the Dak threads a little. Heck, I even made some of the threads I'm talking about these guys in and they're right here on the 1st page. You don't even have to dig for em.
I guess what I’m saying is you don’t really like anything on this team lol. Everyone isn’t good enough lol. You expect better from everyone. I don’t told you this before but your negativity is far louder than your positivity.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
That is your excuse all the time.

Anytime you rag on a player you "Expect better"

Its a perfect fall back instead of just saying "i dont like him"

There are maybe 3 QBs in the league who dont need A LOT of help. Sorry to break the news to you. They dont come around often.
I literally say all the time that the only elite QBs in the NFL are Mahomes, Brady, and Rodgers.

I'm going to assume that's the 3 you're referencing?

You can still expect better from someone even if you don't like them, right? That's kind of a weird take there.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Proven champions and MVPs who got there with....you guessed it. A LOT OF HELP!

Its not a Dak point. Stop being obtuse. Its a QUARTERBACK point.

All QBs save a couple need A LOT OF HELP!

I love how when you get slaughtered in a post you resort to condescension. How mature.
Dak's had plenty of help the past 6 years and to try and pretend he hasn't is an uneducated take.

He just sucks.

Dre11

Reaction score
Let's see, in no particular order:

Brady
Rodgers
Mahomes
Herbert
Burrow

Stafford
Allen
Wilson

Ryan
Carr

Not really silly, no. And yes, coherent.

First of all no coherent evaluator would have Carr or Ryan ahead of Dak.

Flamma

Reaction score
The real issue and most damaging is that we just wasted a talent pool that with an Elite QB could have won Superbowl # 6 esp in 2016.
The paycheck only concerns me as sooner or later the cap hit will come home and make our odds of building a champion literally impossible.

This is coming next year most likely. I don't see them pushing another 30M forward, do you? It's why they're saving all of this cap space. But our team fits under this model. Problem is, is this team a contender? My hope is our defense takes a step forward. That's our only hope. Our ball hawking D is the main reason we were 12-5 last season as opposed to the two seasons prior. Even if Dak was healthy in 2020, we don't win more than 8-9 games with that awful defense.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Only he is. Prescott is in the top 10, which for some reason pisses people off and translates to he's elite.
It only upsets the trolls . One of the admitted trolls clearly stated , Dak suks. It’s so crystal clear. I’m not sure why anyone responds to it.

But I guess all of this crap inciting responses helps pays the bills around here. It certainly does for these awful tv shows.

Last edited:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I guess what I’m saying is you don’t really like anything on this team lol. Everyone isn’t good enough lol. You expect better from everyone. I don’t told you this before but your negativity is far louder than your positivity.
I like Parsons and Martin.

They are the only special players on this team right now today.

Everyone else could be replaced today and I wouldn't bat an eye.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Dak's had plenty of help the past 6 years and to try and pretend he hasn't is an uneducated take.

He just sucks.
I didnt say he hasnt. Not once.

I am referencing your thesis on the fact that elite QBs and top ten QBs dont need a lot of help. You just admitted in the post above there is only 3 that dont. lol.

What are you going to say about Rodgers and Mahomes this season if they fall on their face flat losing their number 1 WRs?

That they arent elite? Because thats the theory you are presenting to the board.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is coming next year most likely. I don't see them pushing another 30M forward, do you? It's why they're saving all of this cap space. But our team fits under this model. Problem is, is this team a contender? My hope is our defense takes a step forward. That's our only hope. Our ball hawking D is the main reason we were 12-5 last season as opposed to the two seasons prior. Even if Dak was healthy in 2020, we don't win more than 8-9 games with that awful defense.
They did nothing to fill the gaps that Coops and Collins's departure left and in conjunction with what you state concerning the cap next season just might be Dak's final try before they give the house to draft a QB.
Then again this is the Jones family we are talking about so anything really goes with these hillbilly goofballs!

Dre11

Reaction score
I suggest you re-read the threads started the first 7 weeks of last season. There were 4-5 threads every day not only calling him elite, but also suggesting everything from league MVP to HOF candidate.

some of us keep in mind the division we play in and strength of opponent in building stats. The rubber met the road when facing stout defenses and when playing a home game against a wildcard team.

Lol that's weak, he was playing at an elite and MVP level the first half of the season, and some of these same TV heads were calling him an MVP candidate. I don't think anyone was calling him elite, but was saying he was playing elite.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I didnt say he hasnt. Not once.

I am referencing your thesis on the fact that elite QBs and top ten QBs dont need a lot of help. You just admitted in the post above there is only 3 that dont. lol.

What are you going to say about Rodgers and Mahomes this season if they fall on their face flat losing their number 1 WRs?

That they arent elite? Because thats the theory you are presenting to the board.
I hope Rodgers and Mahomes do fail because they are the competition.

They are elite because of a combinations of their clear skills combined with their accomplishments.

That doesn't just go away if they have a bad season.

I also never once said that QBs in the top 10 don't need help. You're making things up.