Video: Undisputed - "There's no way Dak Prescott is a Top 10 QB!

Flamma

Reaction score
They did nothing to fill the gaps that Coops and Collins's departure left and in conjunction with what you state concerning the cap next season just might be Dak's final try before they give the house to draft a QB.
Then again this is the Jones family we are talking about so anything really goes with these hillbilly goofballs!

Yeah I know. It's what they do every year. No real attempt at building a contender for the next season. We have to hope our drafted players pan out. But they do have the Dak contract to contend with. Our run game also has to be addressed next season.

Dre11

Reaction score
No problem:

MJ
Magic
Olajuwan
Abdul-Jabbar
Larry Bird

Wilt Chamberlin
Bill Russell
Tim Duncan
Shaq
Moses Malone

Elgin Baylor
Julius Erving
Karl Malone
Oscar Robertson
Steph Curry

Lebron
Kevin Garnett

In no particular order, and any one of them would be great in any era. Bryant would've been benched in the 80's for refusing to play D.

Just stop and say you don't know basketball.
Kobe was on 12 all defensive teams:facepalm:

phildadon86

Reaction score
I hope Rodgers and Mahomes do fail because they are the competition.

They are elite because of a combinations of their clear skills combined with their accomplishments.

That doesn't just go away if they have a bad season.

I also never once said that QBs in the top 10 don't need help. You're making things up.

Quoting you from the first post I commented on.

"That's my thing.

The 10th best QB needs A LOT of help."

The 10th best QB is considered a top 10 QB.

Im sorry what were you lying again?

Flamma

Reaction score
I like Parsons and Martin.

They are the only special players on this team right now today.

Everyone else could be replaced today and I wouldn't bat an eye.

I agree. But I'd let Diggs hang around too. Lets also give our rookies a shot. I'm interested in Sam Williams and how much Osa progresses. DB Joseph as well. How Pollard can maybe play in the slot. A lot of the Cowboys success is dependent on all of those things.

Dre11

Reaction score
Ryan is a stud. You're not really serious, are you?

Apparently you haven't been paying attention to Carr, he's entered top 5-8 convo. Model of consistency.

Lol...where do you people come up with this horse...Ryan has been a stud since that superbowl debacle, and Carr isn't on anybody top 10 list. ..lol

Dre11

Reaction score
You should prolly get away from the stats thing. Comparing stats from one era to another is a lesson in futility. Using that barometer, Phillip Rives is the 6th best QB of all time, and Matt Ryan is will be top 5 if he plays another 2 seasons.

The playoff thingie is for casual fans who can't rate players.

Says the man who said Kobe refused to play defense but won made 12 all defensive teams....lol

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Quoting you from the first post I commented on.

"That's my thing.

The 10th best QB needs A LOT of help."

The 10th best QB is considered a top 10 QB.

Im sorry what were you lying again?
"I also never once said that QBs in the top 10 don't need help. You're making things up."

And the quote you used against me is...

"The 10th best QB needs A LOT of help."."

The quote you used is literally me saying the 10th best QB needs help....

What in the world are you on about? You're letting your emotions take over.

I expect a formal apology once you realize that you are reading things wrong.

phildadon86

Reaction score
"I also never once said that QBs in the top 10 don't need help. You're making things up."

And the quote you used against me is...

"The 10th best QB needs A LOT of help."."

The quote you used is literally me saying the 10th best QB needs help....

What in the world are you on about? You're letting your emotions take over.

I expect a formal apology once you realize that you are reading things wrong.
Is the 10th best QB in the top 10?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well it would be great if we don't make it harder on Dak by leading the league in penalties again. Its kind of hard on Dak and the rest of the offense when we're facing 3rd and 22 every other possession. Its also hard on our offense when the defense has our opponent's offense on a crucial 3rd down, and Brown consistently give up pass interferences EVERY time.

It would also help Dak and the rest of our offense if K. Moore can make adjustments to his play-calling that flows like McVay's or K. Shanahan's offenses do..... you know, creative offense that keeps teams off balance, NOT the same predictable stuff in certain situations.
Hard with us fans too. Maddening!

Dre11

Reaction score
Is the 10th best QB in the top 10?

I know you have recognized that you misread some things, but you're in too deep to just own it that you try and continue this crusade even though all the quotes are right there for anyone to see.

You literally said the "10th" best implying only the the qb at 10 needs a lot of help. You referenced a singular position not the entire 10 positions

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You literally said the "10th" best implying only the the qb at 10 needs a lot of help.
I mean, if you want to read it that way okay, but if you have at least elementary level reading comprehension skills you would not see it that way.

When I said "10th best QB" I was discussing Dak specifically as regards to this list.

Then Mr. Emotional takes that and runs with it and gets himself all worked up and confused because he thought someone was implying his precious Prescott is the only QB ranked in the top 10 that needs help.

I'm telling ya, I know you're a big Dak guy, but don't be like some of these emotional wrecks on here lol

Dre11

Reaction score
I mean, if you want to read it that way okay, but if you have at least elementary level reading comprehension skills you would not see it that way.

When I said "10th best QB" I was discussing Dak specifically as regards to this list.

Then Mr. Emotional takes that and runs with it and gets himself all worked up and confused because he thought someone was implying his precious Prescott is the only QB ranked in the top 10 that needs help.

I'm telling ya, I know you're a big Dak guy, but don't be like some of these emotional wrecks on here lol

You weren't talking about all 10 and you know it.

kskboys

Reaction score
Just stop and say you don't know basketball.
Kobe was on 12 all defensive teams:facepalm:
And played D only when he wanted to. Just stop and say you don't understand the game and leave it at that.

kskboys

Reaction score
Says the man who said Kobe refused to play defense but won made 12 all defensive teams....lol
Says the man who is clueless about the game and falls for every BSPN screaming match w/ zero ability to make analyze what he is watching and come to his own conclusions.

This insult throwing is quite childish, BTW, what makes you enter into it?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You weren't talking about all 10 and you know it.
In that particular comment I wasn't.

I was talking about Dak, since, ya know, this is a Dak thread and all.

You're doing it, huh? You're really going to play dumb like your buddy and try and say because I specially said "the 10th best QB" who just so happens to be who this thread is about that I didn't actually mean the top 10 and I only mean specifically the QB ranked at 10.

I guess I gave you too much credit. Your reading comprehension is clearly not good either. My mistake.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The argument changes from topic to topic when it comes to this discussion. I really don’t understand why the qb position is so polarizing for some.
Exactly. A basic understanding of how a team works. But I think some know this and are just sad. I mean, why else spend THAT much time repeating the same negative things?