Video: Undisputed - "There's no way Dak Prescott is a Top 10 QB!

Dre11

Reaction score
In that particular comment I wasn't.

I was talking about Dak, since, ya know, this is a Dak thread and all.

You're doing it, huh? You're really going to play dumb like your buddy and try and say because I specially said "the 10th best QB" who just so happens to be who this thread is about that I didn't actually mean the top 10 and I only mean specifically the QB ranked at 10.

I guess I gave you too much credit. Your reading comprehension is clearly not good either. My mistake.

So let me make this clear, you're saying only Dak need ALOT OF HELP since he's the 10th best player?..lol

Dre11

Reaction score
Says the man who is clueless about the game and falls for every BSPN screaming match w/ zero ability to make analyze what he is watching and come to his own conclusions.

This insult throwing is quite childish, BTW, what makes you enter into it?

So please tell me how kobe makes 12 all defensive teams if he refuse or only play defense when he wants to..lol

And to be clear, I don't watch espn or any of those debate shows. ...lol
Kobe doesn't play defense **** you sound stupid

Nav22

Reaction score
Recency bias my ***, Im not one of these young dudes who grew up watching basketball games on xbox. Growing up in DC my father used to take us to see the Bullets play in the Capitol Centre in the late 70s on into the 80s. So I've been fortunate enough to have watched many greats first hand.

With that said, Kobe would be great in ANY era of the NBA. If he's not in the top ten of greatest players ever, name YOUR top ten and tell me how many of them would be the greatest in ANY era, decade, etc like Kobe would.
Kobe’s top 15, but not top 10.

ESPN did a ranking recently and listed Kobe at #10, ahead of Shaq. I get it because Kobe’s recently deceased, so that will give him a boost in these rankings out of respect... but anyone who watched Kobe and Shaq’s Lakers and concluded that Kobe was better must’ve been huffing paint.

Shaq was clearly their best and most important player, and it really wasn’t even close.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So let me make this clear, you're saying only Dak need ALOT OF HELP since he's the 10th best player?..lol
Never said or even remotely implied that.

What I was saying was (I can't believe I even have to explain this) is that the 10th best QB needs A LOT of help.

You're reading comprehension cannot be so bad that you saw that and implied that I'm saying that ONLY the 10th best QB needs help? Not the 11th, not the 9th, just the 10th?! Are you for real here or just fooling around?

Please tell me you're just trolling here or trying to defend your pal. Because if that's how you took it then I overestimated you.

Nav22

Reaction score
Me, you, @PAPPYDOG , and Dak have the same amount of rings.
And Dak is still a top-10 NFL QB according to NFL players, coaches, execs and scouts.

You’re still the know-nothing who ASSURED US ALL LAST YEAR that only Dak homers would rank him top 10.

OOOPS! Turns out you don’t know football.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
And Dak is still a top-10 NFL QB according to NFL players, coaches, execs and scouts.

You’re still the know-nothing who ASSURED US ALL LAST YEAR that only Dak homers would rank him top 10.

OOOPS! Turns out you don’t know football.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
We have the same amount of rings as a top 10 QB.

We're awesome.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I didnt say he hasnt. Not once.

I am referencing your thesis on the fact that elite QBs and top ten QBs dont need a lot of help. You just admitted in the post above there is only 3 that dont. lol.

What are you going to say about Rodgers and Mahomes this season if they fall on their face flat losing their number 1 WRs?

That they arent elite? Because thats the theory you are presenting to the board.
This is actually an interesting idea. Let's see how Dallas does with the same QB, but without the 1st rounder #1 WR.
If the offense STILL produces more yards and TDs, what will the excuse then be?
And, how these other high level QBs do without all their tools.
I'm curious how Wilson will do. And Mahommes. Should be interesting.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
This is actually an interesting idea. Let's see how Dallas does with the same QB, but without the 1st rounder #1 WR.
If the offense STILL produces more yards and TDs, what will the excuse then be?
And, how these other high level QBs do without all their tools.
I'm curious how Wilson will do. And Mahommes. Should be interesting.
You do know that the Cowboys offense still has a 1st rounder #1 receiver, right?

They aren't without that. They're just without TWO of them now.

Dre11

Reaction score

What I was saying was (I can't believe I even have to explain this) is that the 10th best QB needs A LOT of help.

You're reading comprehension cannot be so bad that you saw that and implied that I'm saying that ONLY the 10th best QB needs help? Not the 11th, not the 9th, just the 10th?! Are you for real here or just fooling around?

Please tell me you're just trolling here or trying to defend your pal. Because if that's how you took it then I overestimated you.

First of all were not talking outside the top 10, the list stops at 10. Stay on topic, so 5-10 also need A Lot of Help? Because only the elites don't in your mind?

phildadon86

Reaction score

Simple question.

Do you consider Kurt Warner elite?

If the answer is yes. Your entire argument goes out the window. Because elite quarterbacks dont need a lot of help right?

What you seem to not understand is. Every quarterback needs help. Regardless of how skilled they are. Andrew Luck was one of the most skilled QBs and highly scouted and prospect QBs ever.

He had no help.

Was he a top ten quarterback? Was he elite?

Your entire argument of Dak needs a lot of help is moot because EVERY QB DOES. Football is the ultimate team sport.

Reminds me of a movie. Where the line refuses to block for their QB because hes a loud mouth and they want to send him a message. ( no i am not saying pros do this) just an example. If your OL is stank. You are gonna stink. If you have no one to throw the ball to because they cant get open, youre gonna suck. And dont give me the "throw receivers open" BS. If your WR cant out run or fake a DB out of his shoes at the NFL level no QB is getting you the ball minus maybe 2.

The whole point is. Minus maybe 10 QBs in the entire history of the NFL needed A LOT OF HELP!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
First of all were not talking outside the top 10, the list stops at 10. Stay on topic, so 5-10 also need A Lot of Help? Because only the elites don't in your mind?
Rodgers, Brady, and Mahomes need help, but not as much as the Daks, Cousins, and Carrs of the NFL.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Simple question.

Do you consider Kurt Warner elite?

If the answer is yes. Your entire argument goes out the window. Because elite quarterbacks dont need a lot of help right?

What you seem to not understand is. Every quarterback needs help. Regardless of how skilled they are. Andrew Luck was one of the most skilled QBs and highly scouted and prospect QBs ever.

He had no help.

Was he a top ten quarterback? Was he elite?

Your entire argument of Dak needs a lot of help is moot because EVERY QB DOES. Football is the ultimate team sport.

Reminds me of a movie. Where the line refuses to block for their QB because hes a loud mouth and they want to send him a message. ( no i am not saying pros do this) just an example. If your OL is stank. You are gonna stink. If you have no one to throw the ball to because they cant get open, youre gonna suck. And dont give me the "throw receivers open" BS. If your WR cant out run or fake a DB out of his shoes at the NFL level no QB is getting you the ball minus maybe 2.

The whole point is. Minus maybe 10 QBs in the entire history of the NFL needed A LOT OF HELP!
I just want to know if your pal was right.

Did you really think I meant ONLY the 10th ranked QB on this list needed help? Your buddy was speaking for you, but I don't want to believe that you're that bad at reading comprehension. So is that what you were trying to get to?

I never said QBs don't need help.

I have said that some needs much more than others, but I have never said QBs do it alone.