Unplugging From Facebook

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Fair enough! That would leave more time for you to spend on CowboysZone :D :D

Definitely. I love it here. You guys do an outstanding job keeping a nice forum. I'd honestly rather chat with people on here (whom I don't know) than with people on my Facebook list. Sounds crazy, I know, but it appears to me there are some good posters here. Not to mention we are all awesome because we are Cowboys fans. :D

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Definitely. I love it here. You guys do an outstanding job keeping a nice forum. I'd honestly rather chat with people on here (whom I don't know) than with people on my Facebook list. Sounds crazy, I know, but it appears to me there are some good posters here. Not to mention we are all awesome because we are Cowboys fans. :D
Well said, my new friend!

Xelda

Reaction score
PREACH!

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
These always get me for a good laugh. There's always some lame picture in the post making an "inspiring" pose :laugh:

I have a friend who took ten years to finish his undergrad and he was a student full time! I'm not sure if he was completely oblivious but he would always post pictures of himself studying at the library and writing things like how he just aced a test and and that he was always #grinding.

A 10 year undergraduate grind.

The tipping point for me was the realization that apparently all of my friends and acquaintances are motivational speakers and life coaches.

diefree666

Reaction score
These always get me for a good laugh. There's always some lame picture in the post making an "inspiring" pose :laugh:

I have a friend who took ten years to finish his undergrad and he was a student full time! I'm not sure if he was completely oblivious but he would always post pictures of himself studying at the library and writing things like how he just aced a test and and that he was always #grinding.

A 10 year undergraduate grind.
10 years. Is he any relation to Bluto?

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Never had a social media account. I only go to like 3 websites. But I use the computer all day for work. Mainly on company internal pages and googling how to do things.