Until the Goon is gone as commissioner

Mannix

Reaction score
-----Yeah I’m really sure the league really cares about the 2-5 cowboys coming in to tonight.

------We don't suck because of the commissioner man lol.

Y'all a really missing the point. I don't give a rats butt that we lost tonite....what I do want to see is the officials, league office, and the Goon to be held accountable for BS crap that gets called against us EVERY year. And don't tell mw that its league wide, and if I watched other games I'd see it....that's a cop out....the SAME teams benefit every season, and we all know who they are....while we are the recipient of 90% of the biggest head scratchers every season.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Yes a quarter of a century later, zero nfc championship appearances because its a conspiracy. Hint: its Jerry

Sure it is but maybe not for the reason you think. Guess who was chief counsel for the NFL when Jerry sued them for a billion dollars over the whole marketing rights thing? You guessed it.. Lifelong Commander fan turned commissioner Roger Goodell. I will never believe the Cowboys are getting anything but bent over by the league office until that clown is gone.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Goodell grew up in a household that had Commander season tickets.. I'll just leave that right there..

You can leave whatever you want but you still didn't make a point. :muttley:

Let's see how many pages we can get of fans blaming Goodell for Jerry's incompetence. I'll make some popcorn.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
-----Yeah I’m really sure the league really cares about the 2-5 cowboys coming in to tonight.

------We don't suck because of the commissioner man lol.

Y'all a really missing the point. I don't give a rats butt that we lost tonite....what I do want to see is the officials, league office, and the Goon to be held accountable for BS crap that gets called against us EVERY year.

Yeah without that BS non-reversal of the fumble it's a one score game there at the end and maybe we have a shot to tie it up or hell go for two and win the damn thing. We know the team is handicapped now and needed a miracle to win. But this was easily the best defensive effort all season and all things considered the o-line held up okay. We knew we were up against it with a rookie at QB making his first start.. but the team battled .. At this point that's all we can ask for.. and it would have been nice for the refs not to screw them out of a chance to cash it in.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Sure it is but maybe not for the reason you think. Guess who was chief counsel for the NFL when Jerry sued them for a billion dollars over the whole marketing rights thing? You guessed it.. Lifelong Commander fan turned commissioner Roger Goodell. I will never believe the Cowboys are getting anything but bent over by the league office until that clown is gone.

If the commish is part of the problem, then Jerry is still 99% of the problem. Losing teams like us, make excuses. 25 seasons of no deep playoff run and 25 excuses on how we got cheated. With the fuhrer, its never the man in the mirror. You are what you are and tbis franchise and this group of players (except Dak) is a bunch of gutless losers.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
------Yeah, it's Goodell's fault that the Cowboys suck.

That is NOT my point....when and IF we are ever decent again, I want this S that continually happens against us to have stopped!!!!

Sarcasm, man.

We got the shaft on that fumble, but that's not why we lost.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Sarcasm, man.

We got the shaft on that fumble, but that's not why we lost.

Maybe not.. but it cost us a chance to win.. If it stays a one score game maybe we have a chance down the stretch. Maybe we can take advantage of them having to put a safety at corner.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
We can build the greatest NFL team on earth and the league will find some way to keep us from reaching a Super Bowl. No review on the fumble ran back for a TD....are you serious??? That happens to ANY other team in the league and it gets reviewed, While I did not want us to win a meaningless game tonite, you will NEVER convince me that the officials are not trying to curry favor with the league office and the Goon....they all get a great big back slapping laugh over it....its about damn time Jerry says something....ESPECIALLY in light of no suspension last week for the hit on Dalton. What a joke!!!

Until the goon in the owners box steps aside and hires a GM, it wont matter who the commissioner is.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Maybe not.. but it cost us a chance to win.. If it stays a one score game maybe we have a chance down the stretch. Maybe we can take advantage of them having to put a safety at corner.

I'm the eternal optimist, but we weren't winning that game at that point. Pollard was the only player running with any intensity and QB3 was never going to complete enough passes downfield to make us a factor. It was just a terrible performance.

Mannix

Reaction score
------Yes a quarter of a century later, zero nfc championship appearances because its a conspiracy. Hint: its Jerry

I was being nice earlier, when I said that I'd like this crookedness cleaned up by the time we are decent again....I realize that its not gonna happen until Jerry is dead....there, I said it. I realize that we SUCK, and the Goon does not have control of that....but he DID have control over the Dez catch and all the non holding calls in the loss two years later to Green Bay at home. You know, the same Green Bay team that season who went like 9 1/2 straight games without ONE Offensive Line holding call. If we broke up that pass on the last play of the game today against Baltimore, what do you think the chances are that we do not get called for something? The answer is ZERO chance.

Last edited:

MarcusRock

Reaction score
what I do want to see is the officials, league office, and the Goon to be held accountable for BS crap that gets called against us EVERY year. And don't tell mw that its league wide, and if I watched other games I'd see it....that's a cop out

It's not a cop out. It's the dang truth if you actually watch other games. People here also think the officials cheat for the opponents of Philly, Washington and the Giants. Gee, what's the connection with also wanting the Cowboys to win? CONSPIRACY! seems to follow a certain pattern in the NFC East, doesn't it? One that favors the Cowboys. It's as good an excuse as any I guess but no big bag boogey man covers up the fact that the Cowboys just aren't winners. My suggestion is that folks stop attaching themselves personally to the team so that these creative ways of not accepting being a loser by extension don't keep popping up.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I realize that we SUCK, and the Goon does not have control of that....but he DID have control over the Dez catch ...

You still think Dez caught that in Green Bay? Oh lawd, lol. Now we know where this is coming from.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
We can build the greatest NFL team on earth and the league will find some way to keep us from reaching a Super Bowl. No review on the fumble ran back for a TD....are you serious??? That happens to ANY other team in the league and it gets reviewed, While I did not want us to win a meaningless game tonite, you will NEVER convince me that the officials are not trying to curry favor with the league office and the Goon....they all get a great big back slapping laugh over it....its about damn time Jerry says something....ESPECIALLY in light of no suspension last week for the hit on Dalton. What a joke!!!

Or maybe the league is trying to help us get Lawrence.....:popcorn:

They owe us....

Mannix

Reaction score
-----You still think Dez caught that in Green Bay? Oh lawd, lol. Now we know where this is coming from.

Had that been Green Bay, it would have been called a catch....in Green Bay or Dallas.