Up until now I have steered clear of the Roy Williams debate...

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
Burgundy&Gold;1904822 said:
I made a sarcastic joke about the Pro Bowl selection process and you tell me "at least he's still alive."

Immature.
Heartless.
Despicable.

You are pathetic.

What are you still doing here, I thought I told you to go to hell?

Burgundy&Gold

Reaction score
UVAwahoos;1904905 said:
Well then shut the hell up and go away if you're so hurt by his comments. Making your dumb "sarcastic" jokes on here just to piss people off isn't very mature either. You have no say in whether or not Roy is good or should be in the Pro Bowl. If you want a voice or some respect go ur own team's site instead of bothering us with ur garbage comments you $%#$.

So you are defending his "at least he's still alive" remark? :bang2:

UVAwahoos

Benched
Reaction score
Burgundy&Gold;1904951 said:
So you are defending his "at least he's still alive" remark? :bang2:

No, I'm calling you out cause you're attempting to act like a better man by calling him "immature" when you know damn well what you were aiming to do with your comment. Don't act like you're wise and taking the higher road just because somebody replied with something that's sensitive to you. If you're going to get on here and make sarcastic comments than you should be willing to deal with any consequence that may occur. If that's a problem, than leave and never come back...please.

Burgundy&Gold

Reaction score
UVAwahoos;1904975 said:
No, I'm calling you out cause you're attempting to act like a better man by calling him "immature" when you know damn well what you were aiming to do with your comment. Don't act like you're wise and taking the higher road just because somebody replied with something that's sensitive to you. If you're going to get on here and make sarcastic comments than you should be willing to deal with any consequence that may occur. If that's a problem, than leave and never come back...please.

I can accept an F-you for the Roy Williams post, even though I thought it was pretty tame.

But to come back and tell me that your player is alive and our player is dead then I am going to say something about it. That's all.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
I don't know why Fans of another team post on a Cowboys Message board?, we give you a lot of Freedom here, unlike how our fans are treated at ES, so don't abuse it!.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Maybe Roy needs to grow some dreadlocks to improve his play. And if it doesn't improve his play, it will at least elevate the play of those around him.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Burgundy&Gold;1905008 said:
I can accept an F-you for the Roy Williams post, even though I thought it was pretty tame.

But to come back and tell me that your player is alive and our player is dead then I am going to say something about it. That's all.

Don't get your Kotex all twisted up. You come here the day after we all had our hearts ripped out, making snide comments - don't cry when someone retaliates with a low blow.

UVAwahoos

Benched
Reaction score
Burgundy&Gold;1905008 said:

Well he told you the truth. Tell him something back if you're really upset instead of getting your panties tied up and playing the "immature" card that you pulled out to begin with. You're a Skins fan on here making snide comments when you know how angry everyone is. We're the same people who showed you idiots support when Taylor got killed so don't come here and kick us in any way while we're upset no matter how "tame" you think it is. Like I said, you knew exactly what you were doing so either show yourself the door or hopefully continue to fall victim to comments that hurt your psyche and God willing make you feel like trash inside.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
UVAwahoos;1905097 said:
Well he told you the truth. Tell him something back if you're really upset instead of getting your panties tied up and playing the "immature" card that you pulled out to begin with. You're a Skins fan on here making snide comments when you know how angry everyone is. We're the same people who showed you idiots support when Taylor got killed so don't come here and kick us in any way while we're upset no matter how "tame" you think it is. Like I said, you knew exactly what you were doing so either show yourself the door or hopefully continue to fall victim to comments that hurt your psyche and God willing make you feel like trash inside.

Body blow. :D

UVAwahoos

Benched
Reaction score
The best part is that these idiots from ES grow e-balls and make snide comments in order to compensate for being cowards in real life.

Burgundy&Gold

Reaction score
Kilyin;1905038 said:
Don't get your Kotex all twisted up. You come here the day after we all had our hearts ripped out, making snide comments - don't cry when someone retaliates with a low blow.

I can accept that. You make a good point....just don't know why someone would make a comment like that. But you are right, the wound is still fresh. Sorry.

Burgundy&Gold

Reaction score
UVAwahoos;1905107 said:
The best part is that these idiots from ES grow e-balls and make snide comments in order to compensate for being cowards in real life.

You got me. :rolleyes:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
fortdick;1904931 said:
We may need to hang on to Carpenter so he can replace Akin Ayodele. We definately need an ILB next to James. Burnett may be that guy, or Carp, but it ain't Akin.

It's clearly Burnett to start ILB last year, Carp is at best a backup to 3rd string OLB.

It's time to get Barber, Burnett starting. No more rotation crap to inferior starters.

CowboyWay

Reaction score
I take it back B&G. My comment was a low blow, and I crossed the line, O apologize. You just caught me at the wrong time. You would probably best be served to wait a week or two before you show up making snide remarks.

The wounds are still fresh.

CowboyWay

Reaction score
Monte51Coleman;1904972 said:
I see you haven't matured any, WeOwnYou. :laugh2:

I'm afraid your going to have to call me by my new name over there.........now go find it.:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Nors;1905143 said:
It's clearly Burnett to start ILB last year, Carp is at best a backup to 3rd string OLB.

It's time to get Barber, Burnett starting. No more rotation crap to inferior starters.

I don't know. When was the last time Burnett made a play? How many does he give up in the pass game?

Might be time to find an ILB somewhere else. Both Burnett and Carpenter are looking like busts so far.