Update: Dez Recovering Faster Than Expected

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The rest of the Horsemen will carry the load till he gets back !!! :yourock:

tumblr_mjgvu6suv21rt73joo6_250.gif

Imma tell you the truth right now brother!
We are STILL going to block!
We are STILL going to run!
You may think you're going to get to our quarterback...
But we are the Horsemen babay!!

Stylin'!
Profilin'!

And there's NOTHING you, or anybody else can do about it!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Dez is a physical freak of nature. No doubt he's back sooner than expected.

Yeah he is, but walking around the lockerroom isn't running, cutting, and stopping on the field.

I just hope he doesn't push it too much to get back onto the field as soon as possible)

Doomsday101

Reaction score
A little over a week ago, Falcons wide receivers gave insight on Bryant's injury saying that it would take the receiver "weeks" before he'd be able to apply any kind of pressure on his foot or even start walking around. NFL insider Ian Rapoport reported on Sunday that Bryant was expected to be out for 10-12 weeks.

But with Bryant already walking around and appearing to be comfortable without any type of bracing, the star wideout might be back much sooner than some anticipated.

http://dal.247sports.com/Bolt/Dez-Bryant-applying-pressure-on-foot-9-days-after-surgery-39666692

Doctor White stick to football

dallasdave

Reaction score
tumblr_mjgvu6suv21rt73joo6_250.gif

Imma tell you the truth right now brother!
We are STILL going to block!
We are STILL going to run!
You may think you're going to get to our quarterback...
But we are the Horsemen babay!!

Stylin'!
Profilin'!

And there's NOTHING you, or anybody else can do about it!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

WHOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Reminds me of My Cousin Vinny... so your grits boil faster than grits on everyone's stove in the grit-eating world? Are these "magic grits"?

Dez's bones do not fuse and heal any faster than other human being's, no matter how finely tuned an athlete he is. Just because he's walking does not mean his bones are healing faster. It just means he tolerates pain better. Tamp down the enthusiasm, folks.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I don't know what you're upset about. Falcons receivers said it'd be weeks before Dez could walk on the foot and apply pressure. He's doing that stuff....now.

That is cause for optimism considering that Julio actually broke his foot just a year ago so isn't speaking from ignorance.

This is good news no matter how you try and spin it.

Not upset. :)

Friggin media leading people around by their noses...

jblaze2004

Reaction score
i think the media took T.O words and twisted them. T.O contacted dallas to sell bryant his hyperbaric chamber lol