Update: Dez Recovering Faster Than Expected

RunDMC

Reaction score
Good to hear. Still a long way to go for Dez to get back on the field, but great news nonetheless.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
tumblr_mjgvu6suv21rt73joo6_250.gif

Imma tell you the truth right now brother!
We are STILL going to block!
We are STILL going to run!
You may think you're going to get to our quarterback...
But we are the Horsemen babay!!

Stylin'!
Profilin'!

And there's NOTHING you, or anybody else can do about it!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

anigif_enhanced-31861-1426272575-5.gif

Hoofbite

Reaction score
At 9 days out, it would be concerning if he didn't have any sort of mobility and couldn't put any weight on it at all.

People with total knee and hip surgeries are able to start moving around and whatnot before day 9.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
It doesn't mean that much but it is good news that he's walking on it and moving around ok.

I think that Julio Jones couldn't even put weight on his for the first couple of weeks or so.

rags747

Reaction score
I'm fine giving him the full duration and bringing him back late Nov early Dec when Romo is ready to roll hopefully. Just need to tread some water and get a few wins and then we can hopefully make a serious run at the tournament. What a mind blower that would be if we can make a serious serious push come Dec...just need to make sure that we are still in contention 7-8 wks from now.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I'm fine giving him the full duration and bringing him back late Nov early Dec when Romo is ready to roll hopefully. Just need to tread some water and get a few wins and then we can hopefully make a serious run at the tournament. What a mind blower that would be if we can make a serious serious push come Dec...just need to make sure that we are still in contention 7-8 wks from now.

If this team can overcome this and succeed?
How memorable would this season be?

It would be ridiculous.
If the Cowboys go to the Superbowl being held in my 3rd favorite city...

ROAD TRIP.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
"Bryant was walking around completely barefoot without a cast, walking boot, or any type of wrap."

That is very encouraging.

Either he has one of the highest tolerances of pain known..

or his pain killers are really working..

Either way..

it certainly sounds encouraging.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Dez is still in a boot, but if we know anything about Dez he'll be back quicker than any timetable that has been set for him. The dude is super human

LittleD

Reaction score
Now...Now guys... All Dez did was walk by Witten's locker, have the big guy rub a little of his spittle on it and "holy Batman" he's
all better and ready to play. Witten has that "mojo" juice running through his veins. Witten is Mr. UnDestructable!

phildadon86

Reaction score
Now...Now guys... All Dez did was walk by Witten's locker, have the big guy rub a little of his spittle on it and "holy Batman" he's
all better and ready to play. Witten has that "mojo" juice running through his veins. Witten is Mr. UnDestructable!

I really hope you didn just jinx his health.