Twitter: Update from Randy Gregory himself

aria

Reaction score
But now he can't throw away his career for weed. This is kind of his first real chance (not really of course) But realistically.
Let’s hope so.

For the record, I’m 1,000% for the legalization of weed. I was a daily user in college but realized I had to quit to have the job I do now. I have a lot of friends that are or have been drug addicts but when someone has that many chances to get it right or quit for a few months out of the year to make millions of dollars, I have no sympathy for them.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
He played in 14 games and registered 6 sacks.

Divide 6 sacks by 14 games and his average was .4285 for the season — less than half-a-sack per game.
Really? lol Thanks....:laugh: Almost 7 sacks..you're right. Just the breakdown. (1 sacks diff is your point?) He would've got 7! not 8 morons lol

aria

Reaction score
Goodell is a cancer. The man has destroyed the game. The league office is accountable to no one and they act like it. Is there any doubt the dbags from NYGs are not involved?
Ridiculous. Goodell sucks but please tell me how Gregory didn’t have multiple chances to get it right? I’d also love to hear how the Giants are involved being that they have one player on the exempt list who hasn’t been proven guilty of a crime and a FG kicker they just released because they knew he was about to be suspended?

Give it up.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Let’s hope so.

For the record, I’m 1,000% for the legalization of weed. I was a daily user in college but realized I had to quit to have the job I do now. I have a lot of friends that are or have been drug addicts but when someone has that many chances to get it right or quit for a few months out of the year to make millions of dollars, I have no sympathy for them.
Tbh I never saw the league changing it until they do it federally so will give them some credit for meeting the players half way. And to your point, I know burners who can and do take a month off when it's needed for work, so Gregory was flouting the rules admittedly and can understand why some have tuned him out or see him as not deserving any type of sympathy when the real world rarely affords people that opportunity.

Last edited:

GenoT

Reaction score
Really? lol Thanks....:laugh: Almost 7 sacks..you're right. Just the breakdown. (1 sacks diff is your point?) He would've got 7! not 8 morons lol
My point is, in 2018, RG averaged less than half-a-sack per game. This is a fact...not an opinion.

Btw...sorry that your career as a rocket scientist didn’t pan out.
:muttley:

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Ridiculous. Goodell sucks but please tell me how Gregory didn’t have multiple chances to get it right? I’d also love to hear how the Giants are involved being that they have one player on the exempt list who hasn’t been proven guilty of a crime and a FG kicker they just released because they knew he was about to be suspended?

Give it up.

Tap the breaks or put the coffee down. The Mara’s are all over that league office. This whole thing is Randy’s fault no disputing that but the league office is not in love with the Dallas Cowboys. Nobody is working late to work on a Dallas case. That I am sure of.

aria

Reaction score
Chuggin their light beer of choice :D jk Not Aria, he's jye jacked lol
Lol, that’s actually hilariously ironic. I’m a craft beer nerd but once every few years I get back to my roots...drinking a Bud right now, never tell anyone I said that.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
My point is, in 2018, RG averaged less than half-a-sack per game. This is a fact...not an opinion.

Btw...sorry that your career as a rocket scientist didn’t pan out.
:muttley:
Hey! Shudup :) Tbh I was gung ho on my 8 sack avg to until I took another second. Then hit me lol
81719575.jpg

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Lol, that’s actually hilariously ironic. I’m a craft beer nerd but once every few years I get back to my roots...drinking a Bud right now, never tell anyone I said that.
IPAs felt you cheating on her, not answering your cell :D

aria

Reaction score
Tap the breaks or put the coffee down. The Mara’s are all over that league office. This whole thing is Randy’s fault no disputing that but the league office is not in love with the Dallas Cowboys. Nobody is working late to work on a Dallas case. That I am sure of.
Go on...what you’re claiming is nothing but a myth. I can think of two cases, zeke and brown, to help support your bogus accusation and I have many more examples to prove you wrong.

Let’s dance, whatchya got?

aria

Reaction score
But now he can't throw away his career for weed...has to be something important. He can't get in his own way this round. This is his first chance to do it his way (smoke and play). I think he will do just fine.
I hope he does but I don’t want to hear the excuses, he had several chances.

aria

Reaction score
Tbh I never saw the league changing it until they do it federally so will give them some credit for meeting the players half way. And to your point, I know burners who can and do take a month off when it's needed for work, so Gregory was flouting the rules admittedly and can understand why some have tuned him out or see him as not deserving any type of sympathy when the real world rarely affords people that opportunity.
:clap:

lockster

Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of Gregory. But if the league is allowing weed, then there's no reason. That anything to do with weed should be affecting Randy Gregory now, or from the past from entering the NFL. The problem is when the league is corrupt itself, they no longer have the ability or wisdom to enforce good behavior. So much of anything they do is self refuting and senseless. The NFL has two priorities mainly, power and money. Jerry Jones found out himself that the monster he helped create , bit the hand that fed it. When you allow any power to place itself above the law like the NFL has done by its policies with lawsuits against it from the league and players, and have total control of discipline, you have created a tyrant. This is exactly what the NFL has become. That's why I loved AL Davis.

aria

Reaction score
IPAs felt you cheating on her, not answering your cell :D
I feel like I need to take a shower after drinking this crap. But it is light, put down 16 of them yesterday watching hockey with no problem.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score

Obviously, once you're in Roger Goodell's doghouse, they'll say and do whatever it takes to keep you suspended. :thumbdown:

It'd seem possible for the NFLPA to step in and lobby for or demand his return. I'm puzzled as to why that hasn't happened.

It would seem a no-brainer for Randy to get into serious contact with the NFLPA and do whatever it will take to resolve this.

Last edited:

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, he knew the rules before he decided to do drugs, didnt he ?

Not different issues. You do something you know is not ok, dont argue that afterwards you should be treated else.

Btw: i know Godell makes his own rules. And i am not at Godells side.

You are correct, he knew the rules and was punished. Now that punishment is over, what's the hold up? He applied in March, and there has been given no reason, for the delay. He should be golfing, or preparing for camp, at this point.