Twitter: Update: Gregory appeal hearing is going forward in NY today - Post #135

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Lol just get Takkarist McKinley in here next year and let's go. This dude playing games

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
I suspect it was 100% planned.

Dallas+Cowboys+v+Seattle+Seahawks+fSEgnGquxQql.jpg

;)

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Somewhere Mara is stewing. He's on his walkie-talkie as we speak.

I really wish we could all just quit with this argument. Does anyone really think Jerry would allow a situation to exist where the owner of a division rival was pulling strings behind the scenes to screw the Cowboys and let the Giants skate on things? It's a ridiculous conspiracy theory that just doesn't hold water. Goodall and Mara would be facing jail time if they were conspiring to commit fraud and collusion against another team. It simply isn't happening.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Would a delay be inevitable since the new representative needs time to review the facts of his appeal?

I would say yes. The new rep certainly should ask for a delay to study the facts and prepare his defense. If not granted, I would think an immediate injunction barring the implementation of discipline would be fairly easy to get from a judge sympathetic to labor.

Sydla

Reaction score
I really wish we could all just quit with this argument. Does anyone really think Jerry would allow a situation to exist where the owner of a division rival was pulling strings behind the scenes to screw the Cowboys and let the Giants skate on things? It's a ridiculous conspiracy theory that just doesn't hold water. Goodall and Mara would be facing jail time if they were conspiring to commit fraud and collusion against another team. It simply isn't happening.

It's not really a conspiracy theory at all.

Remember when the Cowboys and Commanders got penalized for apparently violating cap rules in a year when there were no cap rules? It was Mara who pushed for the punishment and Goodell obliged. Don't you find it a bit odd that after the league has taken a hard stance on domestic punishment and sometimes overreacted for PR reasons, they just hand down a random one game suspension to Josh Brown?

I think you are naïve if you don't believe there are factions within the league office and even among owners that result in some favoritism being played at times.