Twitter: Update: Gregory appeal hearing is going forward in NY today - Post #135

superonyx

Reaction score
Cowboy fans need to stop whining and open their eyes
Do you think jerry had any less power in the NFL than Mara or Craft? No
Then why are they able to delay or expedite things Jerry can't?
It's simple, Jerry saves his influence for when his money stream is affected by NFL rules because his priority has always been money and not winning
Get used to it
Speaking of someone who needs to open their eyes....yikes..

Try for a minute to pretend you are Jerry Jones. You are worth around $5 BILLION Dollars....maybe more.
You have football nation all giving Jimmy Johnson credit for his superbowls and giving Jerry credit for messing up a dynasty. Let's see..when you are looking the end of your life dead in the face do you really thing making a few extra dollars takes priority over cementing your legacy as a winning football guy?

Stop putting your own emotions on someone else.

visionary

Reaction score
Speaking of someone who needs to open their eyes....yikes..

Try for a minute to pretend you are Jerry Jones. You are worth around $5 BILLION Dollars....maybe more.
You have football nation all giving Jimmy Johnson credit for his superbowls and giving Jerry credit for messing up a dynasty. Let's see..when you are looking the end of your life dead in the face do you really thing making a few extra dollars takes priority over cementing your legacy as a winning football guy?

Stop putting your own emotions on someone else.

No one is "trying to give credit to Jimmy", he deserves that credit

The only legacy Jerry can cement is that there were certain coaches and teams that were able to overcome his ignorance and stupidity as GM and win inspite of his meddling

He (and apparently you) are just too blind and delusional to see it

superonyx

Reaction score
No one is "trying to give credit to Jimmy", he deserves that credit

The only legacy Jerry can cement is that there were certain coaches and teams that were able to overcome his ignorance and stupidity as GM and win inspite of his meddling

He (and apparently you) are just too blind and delusional to see it
I thought what you said before was pretty dumb...you top it.
Please back up what you say and show me where I said anything in defense or support of Jerry being a winning football guy. All I did was make you look foolish (well to be fair you did that pretty good on your own). You started with Jerry doesn't care about winning and only cares about making money, and now you prove my point for me by not giving Jerry any credit for his victories. So which one is it? Does he just want to make a buck like you started saying or does he want to win?
So does this multi billionaire in his 70's care about winning or is he just trying to make a few extra dollars he will never live to spend? hmm..not even a hard one.

You mentioned blind and delusional? Really?

visionary

Reaction score
I thought what you said before was pretty dumb...you top it.
Please back up what you say and show me where I said anything in defense or support of Jerry being a winning football guy. All I did was make you look foolish (well to be fair you did that pretty good on your own). You started with Jerry doesn't care about winning and only cares about making money, and now you prove my point for me by not giving Jerry any credit for his victories. So which one is it? Does he just want to make a buck like you started saying or does he want to win?
So does this multi billionaire in his 70's care about winning or is he just trying to make a few extra dollars he will never live to spend? hmm..not even a hard one.

You mentioned blind and delusional? Really?

You contradicted yourself in the above post already but I don't have the time or inclination to teach you how to hold a pencil

The next person who cares what you think will be the first btw