News: Update: McCarthy out of surgery for acute appendicitis - Post 105

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
giphy.gif
:laugh:

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This might even be too low for Cowboyszone, or it might be kind of funny. I don't really know.
Apparently you missed the posts about intentionally trying to injure the opponent by taking out the QBs knees. The bar is pretty much set at trash here.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Ouch -- Let's hope Big Mike gets over his abdominal distress and submits an amazingly tough game for his team! Sic' 'em, Mike!:thumbup:

Last edited:

erod

Reaction score
The word acute has never seemed apropos with medical conditions. There's nothing cute about it.

Praxit

Reaction score
sign of ill omen...it's insane how much luck the Eagles have gotten this season
..lol..how so? SF showed them when your luck runs out. It's time to sit back and watch sunset. Until your boat comes again.

Praxit

Reaction score
..I smell a Dak 50 burger coming. Compliments of big Mike.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Modern medicine is crazy these days. Surgery today. Coaching an NFL team Sunday.

Glad it all went well for him.

catiii

Reaction score
Lots of pain meds and a comfy seat in the press box would work to call plays. :grin:

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Big Mike gonna coach Sunday? Man you can’t keep that man out. That my friends is a football junkie.

plymkr

Reaction score

Good. I’m relieved it went well. I hope he doesn’t rush back and I hope he takes all the time he needs to get better. I don’t care if it’s Jerry all the way down to the janitorial staff. Football is important but health and well being is more important. Even in this community that we have going. I don’t care if you agree with me or don’t agree with me as long as you’re happy and healthy when we argue. I don’t care if we as a team are losing or winning as long as everyone is okay.

I’d rather lose the Super Bowl every year with an alive Jerry Jones and Mike McCarthy then win the Super Bowl anyone in the organization succumb to death. Jerry is a good example, I’d rather be complaining about his GMing than not have him here.

Ok my little emotional rant is over but I just don’t like hearing anyone having medical issues or surgeries. In the organization or in this community.

alicetooljam

Reaction score
I had an emergency appendectomy a lil over 2 years ago. It was a piece of cake...the only issue I had for a few days was getting in and out of laying position at night and in the morning...using those core muscles that had just been cut through. He'll be fine for the game as long as it didnt rupture. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

RoboQB

Reaction score
heard they found a pork chop in there
Big Mike took a shot at the ol' 96er (John Candy).
No confirmation on if he got the tee shirt.

Dude's gonna be fine. He'll be waddling the sideline Sunday night.
May actually need to leave early for a bathroom break but he'll be ok.