Update On Cole Beasley

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
As John McEnroe would quite vociferously exclaim, "he cannot be serious!"

Whatever Beasley's been smoking, I surely do wish he'd share it with me!! :)

Last edited:

Valkyr

Reaction score
Go get that money, Cole!

giphy.gif

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
$20 mill guaranteed for a bite sized snack?? Maybe we should eat him one leg at a time over time. Pass on the roasted Beast Bease please

ghst187

Reaction score
Ok, 20 million for five years all guaranteed. Get er done

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Don't think Beasley wants to be back, his agent may be trying to set the market for Free Agency. Beasley will get paid either with the Cowboys or in Free Agency. It's most likely his last contract and if Cowboys want him they will have to pay him.

Doubt Beasley returns,

aria

Reaction score
Lol, Cole is a legend in his own mind, he’s seriously delusional. He’s such a loser, please, please don’t resign him even it’s for free.

tm1119

Reaction score
Ehh it’s really not THAT crazy...I don’t think it will happen because he’s a couple years too old, but I also won’t be completely shocked if he does.

It’s all how the contract is structured...3 years at $8M per season with the 1st 2 years fully guaranteed and the 3rd 1/2 guaranteed isn’t the worst deal. I wouldn’t do it for the cowboys because I don’t think we have a coaching staff or QB that can utilize a full arsenal of weapons...and like I said earlier, if he was a couple years younger it would make a lot more sense.