Updated: ***Cowboys Players Official Cut List***

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
I guarantee Dunbar will be the returner if he makes the team.

RS12

Reaction score
Welp if they kept Dunbar means maybe Felix to Lions is in play.

erod

Reaction score
The Emperor;4695013 said:
Geeze. Why are you all freaking out about this?

Who's @drocksthaparty? He's a schmuck that writes for nfldraftzone.com. Here's the original article:

http://nfldraftzone.com/draft-news/...s-cut-their-roster-to-53-per-a-league-source/

You're trusting a guy that is part of "The Bills Mafia" to have a credible league source to know anything about the Cowboys?

I'm not buying it.

Me neither. This guy would have it before the local beat writers, Brian Broaddus, Spagnola, etc.?

wittenacious

Reaction score
The Emperor;4695013 said:
Geeze. Why are you all freaking out about this?

Who's @drocksthaparty? He's a schmuck that writes for nfldraftzone.com. Here's the original article:

http://nfldraftzone.com/draft-news/...s-cut-their-roster-to-53-per-a-league-source/

You're trusting a guy that is part of "The Bills Mafia" to have a credible league source to know anything about the Cowboys?

I'm not buying it.
Well, now... if it's no more official than that just yet, I shall slowly withdraw the dull razor blade hovering above my left wrist. Wouldn't chance hurting the right. I do my bidness with my right.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
a_minimalist;4695016 said:
There is no way Coale doesn't get picked up. He's gone. Hamilton and Lemon I can see making the PS.

Maybe, maybe not. Maybe a team picks him up on his potential because its not because of what he's shown. I won't lose sleep over losing Coale. It sucks he was hurt but while he was hurt some guys stepped up. He may very well go on to another team and contribute but it won't stop the Cowboys from having a successful future.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;4695025 said:
Kyle Forchetti‏@TheSport519

Adrian Hamilton has been cut
Kind of surprising, but we're long at the position. I doubt he makes it to the PS.

Zordon

Reaction score
there was someone on another site who was claiming a couple of days ago that hamilton was already being looked at by some other teams.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
These cuts are an indication of the depth the Cowboys have at some positions.

RS12

Reaction score
Orie Lemon is the only one that suprises me and probably because of the Rat injury, more bodies there.

The Emperor

Marcus Aurelius Maximus
Reaction score
erod;4695022 said:
Me neither. This guy would have it before the local beat writers, Brian Broaddus, Spagnola, etc.?

Oh, ***. We agree on something! AHHHH!!!!!!

The Emperor

Marcus Aurelius Maximus
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;4695025 said:
Kyle Forchetti‏@TheSport519

Adrian Hamilton has been cut

You're quoting a message board. As much as I like those guys at CowboysAddicts.com, I doubt they got that on their own. They're quoting @drocksthaparty.

Think, people, think!

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Stupid question incoming....when a team picks up a player now, he has to make the final 53-man roster correct? or can teams grab players and stick them on their PS?

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
The Emperor;4695048 said:
You're quoting a message board. As much as I like those guys at CowboysAddicts.com, I doubt they got that on their own. They're quoting @drocksthaparty.

Think, people, think!

and if they are right, you will give them credit for scooping everyone?

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
dexternjack;4695049 said:
Stupid question incoming....when a team picks up a player now, he has to make the final 53-man roster correct? or can teams grab players and stick them on their PS?

counts toward the 53

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
The Emperor;4695048 said:

Think, people, think!

No noo. Its think mcfly think