Updated: ***Cowboys Players Official Cut List***

speedkilz88

Reaction score
dexternjack;4695049 said:
Stupid question incoming....when a team picks up a player now, he has to make the final 53-man roster correct? or can teams grab players and stick them on their PS?
Players are like FA when signing to practice squads but tend to stay with the team they went to camp with. Cowboys usually pay better than most teams so they usually get the ones they want. They got Holmes last year after he was cut by the Vikings, though I don't know if they wanted him for their practice squad or not.

The Emperor

Marcus Aurelius Maximus
Reaction score
JustDezIt;4695051 said:
and if they are right, you will give them credit for scooping everyone?

Yeah, because I like those guys over there. I'm about to collaborate with them tomorrow. They're good people. They're good analysts.

But I know who the original source is. I know who they're quoting. I know they didn't get it on their own, just like everyone else in the Cowboys underground media. The original source for these cut rumors is full of crap.

davey999

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;4695061 said:
I'd wait until the Practice Squad is annouced before I cast stones at the drafting.

Why wait to question the drafting record? Seriously?

It's awful and the results show that.

arglebargle

Reaction score
davey999;4695055 said:
Great drafting again...

Because every other team hits on all their draft picks! Just not us!

Surprising choices, if true. Wonder where the Cowboys went long. Guess we'll find out whose injuries were really serious. Was also nice to see that they were willing to cut a ballyhooed UDFA who hadn't performed well enough (ie, Leary).

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Nothing from ESPN-D, DMNm, DC.com or any of the local media outlets?

Lodeus

Reaction score
My twitter feed seems empty... where is this info coming from?

The Emperor

Marcus Aurelius Maximus
Reaction score
DC Blue Star ‏@**********

CUTS CONFIRMED BY 105.3 THE FAN: Clifton Geathers, Pat McQuistan, Daniel Loper, Ronald Leary.
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

--------

See? I frickin' told you.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Quick question: When someone is released, another team has 24 hours to claim him before he can be added to the practice squad, right?

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;4695071 said:
Nothing from ESPN-D, DMNm, DC.com or any of the local media outlets?

But the thread title says they're official. ;)

Cowboys22

Reaction score
The Emperor;4695075 said:

CUTS CONFIRMED BY 105.3 THE FAN: Clifton Geathers, Pat McQuistan, Daniel Loper, Ronald Leary.
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

--------

Those cuts seem more believable.

Gaede

Reaction score

Expand

Good stuff

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
speedkilz88;4695062 said:
Players are like FA when signing to practice squads but tend to stay with the team they went to camp with. Cowboys usually pay better than most teams so they usually get the ones they want. They got Holmes last year after he was cut by the Vikings, though I don't know if they wanted him for their practice squad or not.
Yea, figured that. So how long before the Cowboys can sign Coale and/or Lemon to the PS, like what is the mandatory wait time?

erod

Reaction score
Question: Why would we be cutting players right now with so much time left to do so? Especially guys like Coale, who a lot of teams had on their draft board and would pick up?

So the Cowboys are the only team in the league making cuts right now? Seems odd, even though I know we play first next week.

Seems fishy.

RS12

Reaction score

Expand

Retweet
Favorite

--------

They had Leary. Need a total of 22.

1LoyalCowboyFan

Reaction score
jobberone;4695002 said:
They didn't see enough of Coale and hopefully neither did anyone else. If someone picks him up it's because they wanted to draft him. Plus they will have to have room for him on their 53. Not sure if Hamilton is safe. Lemon either. We'll see. Most likely not many will get picked up.

We need a center to compete IMO.

I could see coale going to denver. Manning loves good route runners. Smh:banghead:

The Emperor

Marcus Aurelius Maximus
Reaction score
dexternjack;4695084 said:
Yea, figured that. So how long before the Cowboys can sign Coale and/or Lemon to the PS, like what is the mandatory wait time?

It didn't happen. It's all contrived. Here's what's real:

https://twitter.com/**********105.3 THE FAN announced five minutes ago that Clifton Geathers, Pat McQuistan, Daniel Loper, and Ronald Leary were cut.

What's our tally now? What number are we at?

erod

Reaction score
dexternjack;4695084 said:
Doesn't really matter because even if you do sign them to the PS, other teams can still sign them to their 53-man roster.