Upgrade the quarterback position and all our problems with the offensive line are solved

Romonater

Reaction score
The offensive line isn't exactly amazing right now, but that's partially due to the fact that defenses are sending 8 or 9 rushers each time. No line can survive that. Dak has install fear in defensive coordinators every time they blitz him. If he's not the guy, we have to draft one.

-Martin is not the problem

-Collins is not the problem

-Tyron Smith is not the problem

-The rookie at guard is not the problem.

These guys didn't suddenly wake up one day and forgot to play their position. Their job is just harder with Prescott as the trigger man.

phildadon86

Reaction score
The offensive line isn't exactly amazing right now, but that's partially due to the fact that defenses are sending 8 or 9 rushers each time. No line can survive that. Dak has install fear in defensive coordinators every time they blitz him. If he's not the guy, we have to draft one.

These guys didn't suddenly wake up one day and forgot to play their position. Their job is just harder with Prescott as the trigger man.
Judging by your screen name, the body of your post doesnt surprise me.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
Not sure about 8-9 rushers but teams are certainly not afraid to get beat deep with Prescott.

He holds the ball for too long and he also runs into the pass rush either because of no pocket awareness or because he freaks out and tries to run.

CCBoy

Reaction score

Changes in coached blocking techniques could have an effect as well...go figure that one.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

Oh hey cool! Another not so cleverly disguised Dak hate thread. Bravo. :clap:

CWR

Reaction score
Dak has lost me ,he refuses to throw the ball deep and cannot make some basic throws.I am ready for a QB pick in next years draft.

I am curious about Mike White. He came with some real hype, hopefully it was justified. I know preseason was crap but who knows. That said yeah we need to be very aggressive about getting our franchise qb.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score

Great idea, let's call Romo to come down from the booth and lead us to those glorious days of back to back championships. I miss those days, it was a pleasure coming into this forum and read thread after positive thread, about how great Garrett, Jerry, Stephen, Linehan, and even Roy Williams (both of them) were. There was never any hateful threads about our QB and coach back then.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Not sure about 8-9 rushers but teams are certainly not afraid to get beat deep with Prescott.

He holds the ball for too long and he also runs into the pass rush either because of no pocket awareness or because he freaks out and tries to run.
It would certainly help if we didnt need to wait for our outdated route tree to allow for the players to be at their spots down the field in shorter time periods. Ive never seen slower developing routes in my life.