Upgrade the quarterback position and all our problems with the offensive line are solved

Philmonroe

Reaction score
A good NFL QB would not do poorly in 10 of 11 games, period. How then did he have success in 2016? You are not in the real world, as usual.

Why do you ignore the RG3 stuff now? I know I made you look foolish, but you should be used to that.
This is a what I don't get with the Dak supporters in one breath they will mention 2016 for how good he can be but at the same time trash the HC/OC who were also there calling the same plays in 2016. They don't make sense to me with that. If Dak can have one good season with the same exact system how does he get sooo bad now? I also say if the HC/OC did so good then how come they too can't get the Dak excuse of look at 2016?

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Romo made Garrett look like a great coach. Dak makes Garrett look like steaming diahrrea. Don't try to deny it.
Garrett has never and never will win anything. Romo is as good a QB as you can get, and he never won a dam thing. What makes you think any other QB will win under Garrett? Garrett is only wasting good players’careers. And by the way Dak made Garrett look like a genius just 2 years ago, don’t deny it!

kevm3

Reaction score
This is a what I don't get with the Dak supporters in one breath they will mention 2016 for how good he can be but at the same time trash the HC/OC who were also there calling the same plays in 2016. They don't make sense to me with that. If Dak can have one good season with the same exact system how does he get sooo bad now? I also say if the HC/OC did so good then how come they too can't get the Dak excuse of look at 2016?

Because the O line was much better and they could beat up other teams. They also weren't prepared for our offense. Other teams adjusted and we haven't made any real adjustments since. Why do we always look worse after half time? That shows you no adjustments are being made.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
"upgrade" is relative

there's a difference in going from Nathan Peterman to Tom Brady - that's an upgrade

than going from Nathan Peterman to Andy Dalton - that's technically an upgrade as well, but you still have a below average QB

Asklesko

Reaction score
Garrett has never and never will win anything. Romo is as good a QB as you can get, and he never won a dam thing. What makes you think any other QB will win under Garrett? Garrett is only wasting good players’careers. And by the way Dak made Garrett look like a genius just 2 years ago, don’t deny it!

Zeke and the o-line did that, not Dak.