Urban Meyer in trouble again

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Urban Meyer bar video seems to show coach groping woman's butt (jacksonville.com)

A second video surfaced Monday that appears to show Jacksonville Jaguars coach Urban Meyer touching a woman's backside in a restaurant bar.

The video appears to be from the same event in Columbus, Ohio, where a video surfaced Saturday on Twitter that showed Meyer sitting in a chair while a woman who is not his wife was seen dancing up to him.

In the second video, Meyer is seen sitting in a bar stool behind a woman who is standing in front of him, and he appears to touch her backside with his right hand.

Editor's note:The following video may not be appropriate for all audiences.

The video was posted Monday on Twitter about an hour after Meyer made a public apology during a news conference for causing a distraction, saying he should not have put himself in that type of position.

''Just stupid and so I explained everything that happened and owned it. Just stupid. Should not have myself in that kind of position,” Meyer said.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Some franchises are cursed. This seems like one of them. They had a great run to start out with Coughlin then what 15 yrs go by and you bring him back ?

Then out of all the coaches in America you pick a guy who hasn’t spent a minute in the NFL or had any real relevancy as a coach in a few yrs. This guy who owns this outfit makes Jerrah look like Einstein .

RonWashington

Reaction score
I have one question, why is he in trouble from anyone that isn't his wife?

I thought the same thing to be honest about the blonde the bar etc …let him sort it out with his wife.

The part of the story that bothered me somewhat is he didn’t fly back with the team after losing in Cincinnati. He stayed back in Ohio. I don’t know your a team you just had a tough loss go back to Florida with the squad break down film the next day see where your issues are.

Meyer may have bitten off more then 7 million a year can chew or whatever it is he’s making. I do think whoever coaches this team into the future , QB won’t be an issue . You have a young franchise QB in place now build out .

Reactions: CWR

Flamma

Reaction score
I thought the same thing to be honest about the blonde the bar etc …let him sort it out with his wife.

The part of the story that bothered me somewhat is he didn’t fly back with the team after losing in Cincinnati. He stayed back in Ohio. I don’t know your a team you just had a tough loss go back to Florida with the squad break down film the next day see where your issues are.

Meyer may have bitten off more then 7 million a year can chew or whatever it is he’s making. I do think whoever coaches this team into the future , QB won’t be an issue . You have a young franchise QB in place now build out .

Yeah you're right about that. But the big story, and I've seen this all over the place, is about him fondling girls. Not about your concern. If they were 4-0 this should be a non issue. But they're not, and it should infuriate any owner. Not because he's playing with young ladies, but because he's not doing his job.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Yeah you're right about that. But the big story, and I've seen this all over the place, is about him fondling girls. Not about your concern. If they were 4-0 this should be a non issue. But they're not, and it should infuriate any owner. Not because he's playing with young ladies, but because he's not doing his job.

The college game where Ohio St has a built in recruiting advantage is not like the pros. No Temple Owls or Cupcake bakery U on the schedule .

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I have one question, why is he in trouble from anyone that isn't his wife?

Apparently from his bosses. There's another thread now about a possible firing going on.

Just looks bad. Your team is struggling, you're a hard arse. You party at home instead of flying back and talking with the team, grab young blonde tail as a married man, the team sees it on video.

Can't keep a team, a fanbase, or your executives believing in you this way.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Nick Saban & Lincoln Riley would be foolish to cross the fence into the shark infested waters of the NFL. Saban tried it went 15-17 for Dolphin lovers now look at the dynasty he has in his Kingdom in Bama.

Riley is winning up a storm making good money in a cost of living paradise in Oklahoma.

Jerrah dodged a bullet passing on his infatuation with Meyer.

CWR

Reaction score

Still not sure why they took a rb so early, especially when they have James Robinson. At least the QB was a no brainer.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Meh. The players are a bunch of grown *** men. If they aren't going to go do their job because of this then the jags got way bigger problems.

RaZon

Reaction score
I have always thought of Myers has a very intelligent guy, hard to believe he would put himself in this position, yep,.....surprised!

Time to find someway to get rid of, this isn't going to work.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I have always thought of Myers has a very intelligent guy, hard to believe he would put himself in this position, yep,.....surprised!

Time to find someway to get rid of, this isn't going to work.

Is Tom Couglin up for turn number three in Jax ?

Seriously hire an assistant from the staff to finish this year if that’s the owners thoughts then make a hard run at an Eric Biennemy in KC or Moore in Dallas in off-season someone who can grow the talent around Lawrence and draft some O/line help .

RaZon

Reaction score
Is Tom Couglin up for turn number three in Jax ?

Seriously hire an assistant from the staff to finish this year if that’s the owners thoughts then make a hard run at an Eric Biennemy in KC or Moore in Dallas in off-season someone who can grow the talent around Lawrence and draft some O/line help .

Whatever it takes, Myers has to go that level of stupid can't be tolerated.

No problem at all about what he did, this is about who he is. Ya can't be playing that at his position.