Video: USA Today Sports: CeeDee Lamb Goes Off on Dak Prescott Haters - "Experts Don't Know anything"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_D

Reaction score
Fact. Even the team knew the sucked. Then blew it up.
Cant for the life if me figure where people are getting this notion tampa was gonna destroy dallas.

Some try to sell how great they were, yet everything points in the opposite direction.

ICP

Reaction score
He can go off all he wants, but until this team actually makes some progress in the playoffs the criticism will continue.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Thats the annoying thing. For a week leading up to Tampa. The media, and posters here were giving us no chance against Tampa and Tom on the road. Then Dak goes out and has arguably his best playoff performance ever. And all of a sudden it was. "Well Tampa isnt that good." "Tom is old" bla bla bla.

In 2016 I must have heard "Well this is Dak's real test" every week for 11 weeks on the win streak. If you bet the field against one team. You will win 99.9 percent of the time. LOL.

You cant be on both sides of the fence. Either he had a good game against a bad team. Or he proved you wrong and you dont want to admit it so you backpedal. Given what I do for a living I can tell you. Reading people is a big part of my job. And CeeDee is not lying or exaggerating at any point in this interview. Hes just speaking.

lmao...oh, so now you can tell what people are thinking over the internet? People that you have never met. You give yourself to much credit. So, tell me, what am I thinking now, Mr. It's Part Of My Job.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
STAY ON TOPIC AND STOP THE ARGUING.
OTHERWISE BE THREAD BANNED WITHOUT ANY FURTHER WARNINGS.

phildadon86

Reaction score
lmao...oh, so now you can tell what people are thinking over the internet? People that you have never met. You give yourself to much credit. So, tell me, what am I thinking now, Mr. It's Part Of My Job.
Big difference between a message and a video. I never said I know what he was thinking. I was simply saying judging by his body language, demeanor, and how quickly he is responding to the questions, it doesnt look rehearsed but genuine.

Nice try being condescending and rude. You want me to take a stab at what you are thinking?

"Wow I don't understand this comment so I am going to try and belittle this persons character and profession to get noticed on a board full of people I will never meet."

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Thats the annoying thing. For a week leading up to Tampa. The media, and posters here were giving us no chance against Tampa and Tom on the road. Then Dak goes out and has arguably his best playoff performance ever. And all of a sudden it was. "Well Tampa isnt that good." "Tom is old" bla bla bla.

In 2016 I must have heard "Well this is Dak's real test" every week for 11 weeks on the win streak. If you bet the field against one team. You will win 99.9 percent of the time. LOL.

You cant be on both sides of the fence. Either he had a good game against a bad team. Or he proved you wrong and you dont want to admit it so you backpedal. Given what I do for a living I can tell you. Reading people is a big part of my job. And CeeDee is not lying or exaggerating at any point in this interview. Hes just speaking.
The way fans handled last year is a joke but media that is completely clueless just feeds those stupid narratives.

Dallas was poor overall and Dak had an awful game versus San Fran.
On the road, after travelling cross country on 1 day less rest.
Dallas was expected to lose and they did.

Dallas was among the final 8 teams standing last year. They were somewhere between the 5th and 8th best team.
That is simply what it is.
Can be bummed the team lost but there were no realistic expectations of better performance than round 2.
A lot of good QBs didn't make it out of the first round and Dak and Josh Allen both fell in round 2.
Oddly no one is saying Josh Allen super sucks and should be cut.
Yet Buffalo lost by 17 and only scored 10 measly points.
Wonder why?????

phildadon86

Reaction score
The way fans handled last year is a joke but media that is completely clueless just feeds those stupid narratives.

Dallas was among the final 8 teams standing last year. They were somewhere between the 5th and 8th best team.
Can be bummed the team lost but there were no realistic expectations of better performance than round 2.
A lot of good QBs didn't make it out of the first round and Dak and Josh Allen both fell in round 2.
Wonder why?????
Because he has been to an AFCCG. And is supremely talented compared to Dak.

You will get that response from someone I am sure of it. And its not untrue. Allen is a weapon. However. He didnt come into the league like that. Actually. Many were calling him a bust until Buffalo went out and got him a WR and started tailoring the game plan and scheme around his strengths. People wont bring that up though.

Proof

Reaction score
We may disagree on things but this we agree on. Any critique of Dak has always been about on-the-field play and never once have I or anyone thought it was about what Qcard always makes it about. Sad in today's world to resort to that excuse.
speak for yourself lol. I believe you, but ...

Qcard

Reaction score
Big difference between a message and a video. I never said I know what he was thinking. I was simply saying judging by his body language, demeanor, and how quickly he is responding to the questions, it doesnt look rehearsed but genuine.

Nice try being condescending and rude. You want me to take a stab at what you are thinking?

"Wow I don't understand this comment so I am going to try and belittle this persons character and profession to get noticed on a board full of people I will never meet."
The answer was straight forward. Clearly we’ve ruffled some Dak Hater feathers……..they did not expect CeeDee Lamb too call the know nothings….it is very insulting :laugh: :laugh: .

I think the Dak Haters no.1 need became WR1

do you think they’d be an uproar in Lamb called 31 other GMs know nothings because they snubbed Cooper Rush starting QB contract requests?>:huh::angry:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Wonder why?????
I don't mind losing. Part of the game. But that SF was winnable...if not for a few mistakes on our part.

And yeah sure...that happens too. We just have to be honest about it.

phildadon86

Reaction score
The answer was straight forward. Clearly we’ve ruffled some Dak Hater feathers……..they did not expect CeeDee Lamb too call the know nothings….it is very insulting :laugh: :laugh: .

I think the Dak Haters no.1 need became WR1

do you think they’d be an uproar in Lamb called 31 other GMs know nothings because they snubbed Cooper Rush starting QB contract requests?>:huh::angry:
I was quite literally saying that my job is reading people. And I get questioned from giving my opinion on a VIDEO of someone answering questions? LOL. Then get ridiculed and asked to tell them what I am thinking like I am some kind of circus freak mind reader which is NOT AT ALL what I pretended to be.

Reading comprehension. Its important.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I don't mind losing. Part of the game. But that SF was winnable...if not for a few mistakes on our part.

And yeah sure...that happens too. We just have to be honest about it.
100 percent winnable. When your defense allows 19 points. On the road. Against a tough opponent. You should win that game 9 times out of 10.

Proof

Reaction score
No one said it?
Ceedee struggling with drops and not having a 100 yd game for a calendar year was the reason some were questioning him before he went on a tear. Not because they are obsessed with Dak or whatever nonsense you tried to spin.

Status
Not open for further replies.