News: USAToday: Jerry - “Odell’s going to join us,”

Loso86

Reaction score
So if OBJ adds zero playoff wins, but the team is $1M short of retaining Pollard, you're OK with that?

I know where I want to spend that $1M
Lmao man go sit down with those specifics....you must be new to all of this and the salary cap huh!? 1 mil is not going to hurt this teams salary cap. That's not even to say he will make a million. If they want to keep Pollard THEY WILL!. I take it your upset with the Hilton signing and his 760k or whatever it is. I sure hope they can't sign 20 because of that 760k. Lmao

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Right tackle for me, please!

200w.gif

DT.

But I doubt much is available at RT, CB, or DT or the media would be squawking about it.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Yeah it's like come on Jerry at least act like you have some confidence.
Call it the Super bowl run or something better than a playoff game or two.
Maybe he’s expecting the bye? You people read way too much into these things

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
This seems like a big week of distractions. Don’t be shocked with a sloppy game and a loss.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Maybe he’s expecting the bye? You people read way too much into these things

If he was expecting us to get a buy he would have signed Linville Joseph and Suh to help fix our run stopping ability problem on defense .
Instead he let our division rival who was already strong at that position Pirate these free agents and all but guarantee them the bye.
What I'm reading into it is we sat on our hands and let our division rival play chess while we were playing checkers now Hankins is hurt and we're back to square one.

rambo2

Reaction score
Such a dumb Jerry move. Typical.
How is it a dumb move before it even happens? The Rams won the Super Bowl with OBJ just last year and there is no risk. He would make the receiver group better if he is able to play. If he isn't able to play they have the same group that they have today.

phildadon86

Reaction score
If he was expecting us to get a buy he would have signed Linville Joseph and Suh to help fix our run stopping ability problem on defense .
Instead he let our division rival who was already strong at that position Pirate these free agents and all but guarantee them the bye.
What I'm reading into it is we sat on our hands and let our division rival play chess while we were playing checkers now Hankins is hurt and we're back to square one.
Suh didn’t want to sign here. Go use google. It helps