USC vs ND

jimmy40

Reaction score
smarta5150;1188417 said:
Notre Dame screws up several times in the redzone which they havent done all year and leads to this game looking like a blow out. Sickening.

Booty looks like a god because of ND's terrible secondary and espicailly because Jarret is a GOD (who I covered back in my high school days :)).

I hope and will bet that Ohio St. beats USC by 30+ points and makes a mockery out of this weak BCS system.

How are you gonna tell me USC is better than Michigan? You cant even tell me they are better than the SEC championship?
USC IS BETTER THAN MICHIGAN. That's how I'll tell you, in all caps.:D

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
theogt;1188423 said:
I will take that bet. How much? $500?

I am more into prop betting. Money is money, it comes and goes. Too materialistic... need something dealing with embarrasment... something that makes for a good story.

Dont be so shallow.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra;1188438 said:
I'll take it too.

Hostile can hold the money. :D
You know I'll be rooting for Ohio State to lay the 30 on them right?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
smarta5150;1188441 said:
I am more into prop betting. Money is money, it comes and goes. Too materialistic... need something dealing with embarrasment... something that makes for a good story.

Dont be so shallow.
Sig/Avatar bet? I'll take it.

jimmy40

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra;1188421 said:
I'd prefer to see an OSU and Michigan rematch..PROVIDED that if there's a 'split', everyone (including OSU fans) admit it's the BCS game that 'counts'.

The stronger the historical rivalry, the more interest from NCCA fans who have no particular dog in the race...OSU vs USC..yawn.
Big 10 Championship game. There's your rematch.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
i dont hate ND but they being anywhere near the top 15 before this game was a joke and after today they dont even belong in the top 20

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
LMAO at Davey kissing Quinns rear after running up stats late in the 4th quarter.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
theogt;1188445 said:
Sig/Avatar bet? I'll take it.

We will have to work out the details.

USC has to beat UCLA so we'll wait until its in stone.

Write it down though and write up the conditions ;)

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
like i said earlier a Rose bowl match up of ND and Michigan would be a joke, who wants to see another trashing of 30 or more points of Michigan over ND, rather see Boise St in their than see ND embarass them selfs again