Twitter: Vander Esch not slated to play Sunday

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Dorsett and sanu likely out for pats. Seems if a team isn’t at full strength we can’t win it. Let’s see how we fair with Brady and Edelman with no dorsett or sanu

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Uhoh.

Leighton Vander Esch will not play Sunday at New England because of a neck injury that has flared up and required an MRI, according to sources. Vander Esch will be examined in a few weeks to see if the inflammarion has calmed down. Sean Lee will move to the weak side linebacker spot with Joe Thomas seeing more action although Thomas has not practiced this week because of an illness.

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Listen, i love LVE, i wish he was healthy, but if theres any game im not as worried with lee getting more snaps, its against the pats. They can abuse LVE’s lack of experience, lee, not so much. If this was a good running team i’d feel different.
$100 says they go for over 200.

efh313

Reaction score
Sounds like maybe this team needs to get some bigger DTs to help prevent our LBs from getting beat up.

Seems a shame that our defensive coordinator is too damn stubborn to make that necessary adjustment.
He drafted DTs that have at least 100lbs on him!
What more do you want from the man!?
:facepalm:

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Lee is actually good vs sniffing out screens, not to say it will matter. I think he'll be ok.

Just wondering whats up with LVE, clearly hasn't been 100% this year.