Twitter: Vander Esch not slated to play Sunday

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Brady read this and will be looking for Lee all day.

yup.....I actually think LVE is already looking for a way out of Dallas. He knows this team is ran by a bunch of monkeys on defense. If they are not going to use him for what he was drafted for...I can't blame him. And it's just not LVE that is being misused. We have a bad track record of screwing people up trying to be scheme diverse.

stiletto

Reaction score
He’s been beat up but he’s not diagnosing plays as well as he did last season and when he’s been in position to make a tackle he’s missed a number of them.

Well I think if you're injured it affects your ability to tackle properly... if he's had neck/back issues I am sure it's tough. They might need to shut him down this season to preserve him.

CWR

Reaction score
Has Luke Gifford played any LB yet? I know he's gotten special teams snaps, and made some mistakes, but Im curious to see what he can do at LB.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I am not too worried about this.

It is not like Vander Esch has been at the top of his game all year.

Lee is the kind of guy who Belichick would respect. Maybe this helps.

Alexander

Reaction score
Has Luke Gifford played any LB yet? I know he's gotten special teams snaps, and made some mistakes, but Im curious to see what he can do at LB.
I don't believe he has.

Nor would I want him to.

Joe Thomas is a solid pro. I think he along with Lee can get things done.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
I don't believe he has.

Nor would I want him to.

Joe Thomas is a solid pro. I think he along with Lee can get things done.

Yeah Im happy with JT, just remember hearing positive news on Gifford in preseason and figured he'd eventually work his way into a few snaps.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Well I think if you're injured it affects your ability to tackle properly... if he's had neck/back issues I am sure it's tough. They might need to shut him down this season to preserve him.

No one is tackling properly this year we don’t know how to wrap up. Missed tackles have plagued the entire defense. Jaylon isn’t having the stellar season he had last year. Our LB play has not been good.

Aven8

Reaction score
I have no idea why we leak this crap out so early........meanwhile in NE Brady is probably questionable............:rolleyes:

Alexander

Reaction score
No one is tackling properly this year we don’t know how to wrap up. Missed tackles have plagued the entire defense. Jaylon isn’t having the stellar season he had last year. Our LB play has not been good.
It's been horrible.

Smith looks like he has mailed it in and Vander Esch is staggering around like a drunk thanks to his vertigo.

I recall back in the offseason and leading into the preseason, the Joneses were bragging about their LB depth.

Okay, let's roll.

stiletto

Reaction score

100% agree...but last year LVE was clearly a tackler on another level. I can't completely blame this season for his drop off. He's got issues.

Alexander

Reaction score
I have no idea why we leak this crap out so early........meanwhile in NE Brady is probably questionable............:rolleyes:
That is a pretty good question.

But this organization is not known for keeping a tight ship.

Relevance means a lot more than tactical advantage to win games.

Likely, there are a ton of team employees who get their palms greased.

And even if they don't, the Joneses are stupid enough to leak info on their own.