Vander-ugh

Ozone22

Reaction score
Saints - 26 Rushes for 153 yards.
Vanderesh - 1 Tackle 1 assist. Big fat 0 on everything else. Ugh!!
It looked like he was playing tag out there chasing after the runner. Quinn will be fixing that by bringing someone else in next year

Kingofholland

Reaction score
First year since his rookie year he's stayed healthy. I thought that was the key to turning things back around.

I remember drafting him thinking we drafted a slow linebacker, was gladly proven wrong his rookie year. Now he just doesn't look to playing with as much confidence and isn't reacting as fast.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Just clone Parsons. Get a couple more like him. Jerry is rich and can afford the tech.

you know cloning is not like sci-fi movies , even with technology it will take 23 years to make that parsons clone ( physically)

mathew1184

Reaction score
He looks completely lost. Root hard for him, I know Riggens Idaho and I went to Boise State...but hes not a starting nfl LB.

JBond

Reaction score
you know cloning is not like sci-fi movies , even with technology it will take 23 years to make that parsons clone ( physically)
Nope... I have watched multiple sci-fi movies that say it is possible.

Sigh..........

HungryLion

Reaction score

Exhibit A of why LVE looks slow and unauthentic as heck out there.

Compare him to Parsons.

quick somebody post a picture of Micah without his shirt on.

lockster

Reaction score
Saints - 26 Rushes for 153 yards.
Vanderesh - 1 Tackle 1 assist. Big fat 0 on everything else. Ugh!!
And he got Run over by their QB. This guy looks the part, but plays like Barbie carpenter. He isn't qualified to be a lb. But more like a soldier running off the battlefield.

Shadowfax

Reaction score
The sad thing is, if we don’t put Gifford or Bernard (who is probably too slow) out there I honestly don’t see how we have a chance in the playoffs.

Here’s hoping that getting Hill and Gallimore back will keep offensive linemen off of him and he starts having more woof calls! Sure would have loved to get Urban back. That one really stings.