Vander-ugh

lockster

Reaction score
Cox might not even be as good as we think, because anyone playing out there would look like a star after both LVE and jaylon stunk it up. ;) Probably take two years to find a good lber to replace him. The first year, we will have to acclimate to an avg lber again. So, we can know whAt a really good one should look like. Lol.
Hope to goodness, Cox gets healed up by spring training!

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Only thing keeping him on the field is his draft position

I’m sure Quinn wanted his butt gone long ago, but ol Jerr just can’t stand being wrong
Bingo.

This is where Jerry gets soft. He seems to have this thing about "helping" these players with injuries
and handicaps, he tends to keep them on as if it was his son or relative. Humanitarian getting in the
way of football, the game and business.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Bingo.

This is where Jerry gets soft. He seems to have this thing about "helping" these players with injuries
and handicaps, he tends to keep them on as if it was his son or relative. Humanitarian getting in the
way of football, the game and business.

Correct. As I have often said, Jerry's heart is bigger than his brain.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
I truly hope he doesn't get hurt any further. Young players have been retiring and walking away from the game earlier than expected
recently, quitting before it's too late.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Another one of our sterling draftees, @Dallasfann ?

Show me a team that hits on every single draft pick. You're a hater. It's okay to be one it's just weird you hang out on a forum of a team you hate. I actually feel a bit sad for people who do that. How awful must life be to go on a forum of a team you hate and just shove your hate down the throats of people who actually enjoy the team. I'm not mad at you I just feel bad for you. If you ever need to talk to someone send me a PM bro.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Perfect replacement for LVE...

Penn State LB who has played all 3 LB positions: Brandon Smith, 6'3", 241 lbs, 4.38 40 time, strong, fast, aggressive, smart.

If Brandon Smith falls to #20 in the 1st Round, Cowboys need to move up and get him. Brandon Smith and Micah Parsons would be total monsters for our Defense.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I feel bad for the guy. I was a huge fan of his in his first two seasons with us but injuries seem to have sapped his athletic ability and for some reason his instincts seem to have regressed. The neck injury he suffered was said to be potentially career ending and I think even though he managed to come back, thee are certainly side effects to a spinal injury that severe. I like to see our players succeed and in LVE's case the injuries just seem to have caught up with him.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Show me a team that hits on every single draft pick. You're a hater. It's okay to be one it's just weird you hang out on a forum of a team you hate. I actually feel a bit sad for people who do that. How awful must life be to go on a forum of a team you hate and just shove your hate down the throats of people who actually enjoy the team. I'm not mad at you I just feel bad for you. If you ever need to talk to someone send me a PM bro.

Thy name is arrogance. The last sactuary or resort for the dim is to call one a hater. i dont have to show you me resume, But I do remember Jackie dropping that pass and the Boys mauling the 49ers for the NFC title. where were yew, haughty fellow?
Shame. Don't be a mean girl, boy.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Thy name is arrogance. The last sactuary or resort for the dim is to call one a hater. i dont have to show you me resume, But I do remember Jackie dropping that pass and the Boys mauling the 49ers for the NFC title. where were yew, haughty fellow?
Shame. Don't be a mean girl, boy.

You are a hater and I don't know why you are still arguing it when I have actual facts that the Cowboys are the 2nd best drafting team over the past 25 years. Go to bed sweetie..ya done lost this one.

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ww...most_pro_bowlers_since_1996/s1_13132_31792388

Edit: you know what...no....no no no...I legtitemely have to know how mad you are I found such a great article. Not very often do you see one poster absolutely destroy another. Usually it's just bickering back and forth before one gets tired...but like...you are Hiroshima and that article is a bomb falling from the sky. You best go to the basement. :laugh:

Zman5

Reaction score
He was one of the best tackler on defense in his rookie year. Once he got his hand on a player they went down. Now he can’t even bring down a 180LB slot receiver by himself.

CxC1993

Reaction score
He's definitely never been the same since his rookie year.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Cox might not even be as good as we think, because anyone playing out there would look like a star after both LVE and jaylon stunk it up. ;) Probably take two years to find a good lber to replace him. The first year, we will have to acclimate to an avg lber again. So, we can know whAt a really good one should look like. Lol.
Hope to goodness, Cox gets healed up by spring training!
Bull.

Jabril Cox is very good and super talented. The problem is Dan Quinn started and played veterans over a rookie who was drafted in the 4th. Big mistake that turned out to be. Cox was pushed to Special Teams, and that's where he tore his ACL.

Zordon

Reaction score
Parsons was schooling him on the sidelines. He was like don’t bother me type of expression.
Am I the only one that noticed how Parsons is always very stern on the sidelines during the game and LVE is always next to him with that goofy-*** smile. Even in the pre-game huddle when D-Law was firing up the team, he was the only one smiling. I'll never forget this dude trying to tell Parsons in Hard Knocks to pace himself and Parsons completely brushing him off. Next draft we need to get another dog next to Parsons to grow with.

@The Natural @stilltheguru @WillieBeamen

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Am I the only one that noticed how Parsons is always very stern on the sidelines during the game and LVE is always next to him with that goofy-*** smile. Even in the pre-game huddle when D-Law was firing up the team, he was the only one smiling. I'll never forget this dude trying to tell Parsons in Hard Knocks to pace himself and Parsons completely brushing him off. Next draft we need to get another dog next to Parsons to grow with.

@The Natural @stilltheguru @WillieBeamen
If Penn State LB, Brandon Smith, makes it down into the 20s, the Cowboys need to go get him in the 1st round. He would be perfect to draft and pair up with Micah.

Brandon Smith, 6'3", 241 lbs, 4.38 40, fast, strong, smart and aggressive.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
I will take full responsibility for the complete erosion of his abilities. I bought his Jersey during his rookie year… I might as well have hobbled him like the crazy fat chick in Misery… I apologize…
Dude, you can't use labels like 'crazy' or 'fat'. She was plus-sized and displayed an alternative world view.