Vander-ugh

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
Am I the only one that noticed how Parsons is always very stern on the sidelines during the game and LVE is always next to him with that goofy-*** smile. Even in the pre-game huddle when D-Law was firing up the team, he was the only one smiling. I'll never forget this dude trying to tell Parsons in Hard Knocks to pace himself and Parsons completely brushing him off. Next draft we need to get another dog next to Parsons to grow with.

@The Natural @stilltheguru @WillieBeamen
You mean that goofy pretentious smile by a LB who thought he could fake his way into an extra 30MM like LB #9. I'm glad that uniform full of silly string was finally exposed. For the good of the team I'd rather Bernard get some quality snaps in the coming weeks. #55 is just milking it, he doesn't want to be out there and it shows...big time.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
He’s gotta be the weakest, physically speaking, LBs to ever play here.

Absolutely no power from this guy.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He might have played (or not played) his way out the league last night. That effort was not up to any NFL standard. He's going to have a tough time explaining this game on tape. How do you justify playing him over Cox?

Gaede

Reaction score
He is truly awful. Not as flashy as Jaylon, so we don't drag him as much. But just a bad player. Slow, weak somehow, misses tackles like he's Diggs

Shadowfax

Reaction score
Perfect replacement for LVE...

Penn State LB who has played all 3 LB positions: Brandon Smith, 6'3", 241 lbs, 4.38 40 time, strong, fast, aggressive, smart.

If Brandon Smith falls to #20 in the 1st Round, Cowboys need to move up and get him. Brandon Smith and Micah Parsons would be total monsters for our Defense.

While I agree that LB is a high priority, I would be shocked if they took another LB in round 1, unless they cannot pass on. an incredible player that falls.

I am betting on an OT or CB in round 1. If they lose Gregory it may be a DE. They may anyway given the health of Lawrence.

Personally, I would love to see them draft a stud DT in round 1. We must start stopping the run! I think Urban does a good job here, so if they sign him again, i think we could be Ok with a stud LB in round 1.

They also will try to fill some of these needs through free agency. Let’s hope they get some good pieces here.

Last edited:

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Am I the only one that noticed how Parsons is always very stern on the sidelines during the game and LVE is always next to him with that goofy-*** smile. Even in the pre-game huddle when D-Law was firing up the team, he was the only one smiling. I'll never forget this dude trying to tell Parsons in Hard Knocks to pace himself and Parsons completely brushing him off. Next draft we need to get another dog next to Parsons to grow with.

@The Natural @stilltheguru @WillieBeamen
Well golly shucks! We need a grimy, run stuffing thumper next to Mp