Very disappointing

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This was a pathetic win.

A "pathetic win".....is a pathetic attitude. Like ...we've NEVER ever had a close win to bad teams ever. Brady is having big trouble against philly. But THAT is different right? We have a lot to be critical of, but a WIN? Only thing pathetic here is "fans" like you.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Has it gotten to the point that we can't even be happy about a win? That's all I'm saying.

I understand everyone wants to dominate and wants Garrett gone. I do too. But even the Cowboys of the 70s didn't dominate every game. The year they won a SB they went 6-4 earlier in the season. But came back.

Where are we right now?
I agree 100%. This team is 6-4 leading the division, but most dont think they should even get on the plane next week. I cant ever remember a fan base this pessimistic about a winning team.

fredp22

Reaction score
we have a very good team. Its the HC and coaching in general that has most people (me included) complaining.
I like a win but I'm not going to put much into beating a 3-5-1 (now 3-6 and in last place) team that kept it close with a back-up QB

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Stafford can't run the way Driskel can, which is a big part of how they were extending drives. I'm not sure Stafford would've been a tougher win.

I'm sure Stafford wouldve put up a lot more yards.100 or more. Theres a couple times driskel didnt run when he could've that changed the game also oddly enough.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This was a pathetic win.

A "pathetic win".....is a pathetic attitude. Like ...we've NEVER ever had a close win to bad teams ever. Brady is having big trouble against philly. But THAT is different right? We have a lot to be critical of, but a WIN? Only thing pathetic here is "fans" like you.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Cool, more from the Good Enough crowd aka Jerry's wheelhouse.

Nothing wrong with being worried that this inconsistent team will struggle against a very good Patriots team in Foxborough next week.

Many fans want this team to play up to its talent level. It's not an unreasonable request.

Right now, I just want the Patriots to come back and beat the Eagles. Next week will be next week's problem.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I don't start threads very much. But this has to be said.

We just won a close game on the road in the conference to go 6-4 and stay in control of our division. And many people already want to look ahead to New England and say how we will lose. Like they just can't wait to trash our team.

I don't like it. It's not right.

Shame.
Well said. So disrespectful on those trolls' behalf.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

The parents are talking.

I will leave the cheerleading drivel to low standard fans like you. Enjoy!!!

acer941

Reaction score
I think Detroit is much better than their record. They've been in every game this season, I believe. Just couldn't pull it out. We all should remember that feeling.

Thats with Stafford. Today we played against a QB that was almost turned WR for the Bengals... The same Bengals that are 0-9.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I don't start threads very much. But this has to be said.

We just won a close game on the road in the conference to go 6-4 and stay in control of our division. And many people already want to look ahead to New England and say how we will lose. Like they just can't wait to trash our team.

I don't like it. It's not right.

Shame.
You are correct, govnor!
We are 6-4.
Something upon which to build.

Savor this victory and hope for the best.
I like what Dak is doing. Keep it up.
Let's learn to use pollard.

And Let Us Pray, dear harbor boys, for our D.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I don't start threads very much. But this has to be said. Like they just can't wait to trash our team. I don't like it. It's not right.
Shame.
3go6pm.gif

Creeper

Reaction score
Has it gotten to the point that we can't even be happy about a win? That's all I'm saying.

I understand everyone wants to dominate and wants Garrett gone. I do too. But even the Cowboys of the 70s didn't dominate every game. The year they won a SB they went 6-4 earlier in the season. But came back.

Where are we right now?

I think fans look ahead more than teams do. The thinking is, if we can;t play good defense against a backup QB with backup RBs, how will we ever beat a good team?