Vicky and Casey White case

terra

Reaction score
This kind of story might have worked 40 years ago but not in our current time they won't last rooming around
The only chance they have is to get out of the country right away and stay in the third world. The longer they are in the US the more certain their end.

NorthoftheRedRiver

Reaction score
I suspect that there wasn't a formal, traditional courting period for this couple.

But in all seriousness, I hope that she is alive and well.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
6’9” 330lbs evidently. He’s pretty homely and she is nothing special either. What a dummy she is to put in her retirement papers and then disappear the next day. All that time on the job wasted, and for what?!
She must have seen him in the shower.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I've been following this case as well. Blows my mind that she would throw her entire life away for this guy. He must have some charm. Some girls will do some crazy things for the D! lol

I know a prison guard in Upstate New York. He'd never had any type of law enforcement training before applying for the job. I can't say I'm 100% certain, but if I remember correctly, he went from applying, to training, to working in the prison in about 6 months. To me, it doesn't exactly seem like razor sharp instincts and experience are a huge requirement.

I have a buddy that tried being a prison guard for awhile. You are correct. It didn't take much for him to get hired and trained. He did have to be sprayed with pepper spray during his training though, which, I guess was not fun. lol

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I know a prison guard in Upstate New York. He'd never had any type of law enforcement training before applying for the job. I can't say I'm 100% certain, but if I remember correctly, he went from applying, to training, to working in the prison in about 6 months. To me, it doesn't exactly seem like razor sharp instincts and experience are a huge requirement.

No it’s not. Thankless job, crappy pay, dangerous conditions. Maybe a good thing so many prisons are in rural areas where there are no jobs?

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I've been following this case as well. Blows my mind that she would throw her entire life away for this guy. He must have some charm. Some girls will do some crazy things for the D! lol

I have a buddy that tried being a prison guard for awhile. You are correct. It didn't take much for him to get hired and trained. He did have to be sprayed with pepper spray during his training though, which, I guess was not fun. lol
Dang I love me some pepper spray I should have been a prison guard

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I am five minutes into the video and I will be danged if the Dukes of Hazzard theme song is not banging inside the back of my skull listening to it.

Edit: lol @ the sheriff: "I'm going home. No one bother me before 6 o'clock!"
He is more like Barney Fife giving this press conference