Vicky and Casey White case

Creeper

Reaction score
I don't know. She's a prison guard, not a Green Beret. He's a murderer, and probably much bigger and stronger. Plus, if he decides to kill her, he probably won't tell her first.

He is 6'9" and weights over 300 lbs. He is also a killer. I read somewhere they think she might be pushing him around in a wheel chair with him dressed in drag. That's one way to hide his height because someone 6'9" is going to stand out quite a bit. This is also why he can't really dispose of her. It's not like he can go to the grocery store to buy food without getting noticed.

She sold her house before she did this so she probably has a lot of cash to buy stuff without being traced. The way she dumped the car right away means she or he planned this in detail. But given his size, I think he will get caught eventually.

Creeper

Reaction score
The only chance they have is to get out of the country right away and stay in the third world. The longer they are in the US the more certain their end.

I am pretty sure the airports were notified of their escape within minutes of when it was discovered. So were the border patrols. I bet they are hiding out somewhere, at least for a while. She probably rented a cabin out in the middle of nowhere.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
She supposedly has $90,000 on her from the sale of her house. That's about 90,000 reasons why he doesn't need her anymore.
Highly doubt she handed the $90 grand directly over to him.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He is 6'9" and weights over 300 lbs. He is also a killer. I read somewhere they think she might be pushing him around in a wheel chair with him dressed in drag. That's one way to hide his height because someone 6'9" is going to stand out quite a bit. This is also why he can't really dispose of her. It's not like he can go to the grocery store to buy food without getting noticed.

She sold her house before she did this so she probably has a lot of cash to buy stuff without being traced. The way she dumped the car right away means she or he planned this in detail. But given his size, I think he will get caught eventually.
I think they're more likely to be recognized as a pair than as individuals. There are more 6'9" men out there than people realize, and they don't really stand out that much until you talk to them face to face. I work with a guy who's 6'9", and one of the new drivers didn't believe me when I told him how tall he was.

That said, I had a friend who was about 6'4", 425 lbs., and we were at a bar one night, when some random guy came over and said, "Andy, right?"
Andy says, "Yeah, do I know you?"
The guy replies, "Yeah, we met about 5 years ago, in East Hartford."
Andy turns to me and says, "...and that's why I don't rob banks."

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I saw an update where they said she's been visiting him in prison and then he was transferred to the county jail she worked. He was already doing hard time and still had a death penalty case where he stabbed a woman to death for money. (murder for hire) I don't know maybe they should do background checks on the prison visitors.