Video: Drew Hensons week 2 passes NFLEL

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Rack said:
Looked comfortable out there though, and that's the most important thing IMO.

I think the most important part of his performance, and which silverbear or jterrel already pointed out, was his pass-distribution to 6/7 different WRs, showing an ability to read the field, and one of the main qualities I heard many on here say they wanted to see from Henson in NFLE, keep it up Henson! some of us are rooting for you ;)

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Rack said:
Not many bad passes either. The pass for the 2pt conversion was off. He has the guy open.

I think he expected the receiver to keep running. The guy kind of turned and stopped.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
AdamJT13 said:
I think he expected the receiver to keep running. The guy kind of turned and stopped.

Yeah probably. I think the WR made the right decision though (unless he was suppose to keep running through). He found a soft spot in the D.

No big deal. I expect to see a lot of miscommunication between players early in the season.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
This place is something, where else can you find a complete highlight package of a specific player you're interested in? Wow! Simply amazing, we all do really appreciate this.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboy_love_4ever said:
This place is something, where else can you find a complete highlight package of a specific player you're interested in? Wow! Simply amazing, we all do really appreciate this.

it sure beats taking HeavyHitta's word for it, doesn't it? :laugh2:

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
In addition to what others have mentioned, Drew does seem to have pretty good touch on the dump passes. The motion is strange, but if it works, don't change it. His footwork and pocket presence appear much improved. He wasn't holding onto the ball too long.

The Berlin pass rush seemed pretty weak. It'll be interesting to see how Drew does against more pressure.

Things to work on:
- look at more than one WR during a play
- better play action

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Wezsh0T said:
In addition to what others have mentioned, Drew does seem to have pretty good touch on the dump passes. The motion is strange, but if it works, don't change it. His footwork and pocket presence appear much improved. He wasn't holding onto the ball too long.

you brought up a good point, Henson's footwork, that was one of Chad Hutchinson's biggest knocks in NFLE and the NFL, as well as pocket presence, so it's nice to see that Henson is showing good footwork, but again, he needs to keep it up.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Hmmmmmm...I have the game on a dvd...but I'd like to see how this link works and I'm beginning to feel like the Zone Dunce...

I click the link...it brings me to a page with a countdown from 45 seconds...and then...nothing happens. :(

Roger78

rmahler
Reaction score
Juke, you are not alone, me too. I hate to admit it, but I have been trying for an hour.

When you download Divx, do you get an error message that says something like "Ordinal 2250 does not exist in your library..."? What the heck is that?

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
rmahler said:
Juke, you are not alone, me too. I hate to admit it, but I have been trying for an hour.

When you download Divx, do you get an error message that says something like "Ordinal 2250 does not exist in your library..."? What the heck is that?

I have Divx already...

I can't get a link to show up on the download site...

I can see the file name..file size...etc...

But no download link.

Wow...so it's me and you competing for first place in the Zone Idiot Convention? :D

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
There is an ad over the countdown once it is done loading, ex the ad, click the link.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
I have Divx already...

I can't get a link to show up on the download site...

I can see the file name..file size...etc...

But no download link.

Wow...so it's me and you competing for first place in the Zone Idiot Convention? :D
I am in the competition too.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Tio said:
There is an ad over the countdown once it is done loading, ex the ad, click the link.

Thank you.

How dumb is that? :bang2:

It's downloading now.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
panchucko said:
I am in the competition too.

Well, now that mine is downloading....First place is still available...I only "placed" in the competition. :p:

MtlCowboy

Reaction score
Tio said:
couldn't figure it out either. thanks for the tip, it's downloading now.

and thanks theebs for the clip!

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Thank you.

How dumb is that? :bang2:

It's downloading now.

bwahahah:laugh2: I did the same thing and it was nothing but dumb luck that i clicked that banner away

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Theeeeeeeebs!

Thank you mucho...great stuff...and I know the effort you had to put into it.

Well done. :bow:

proline

Reaction score
Drew looked OK, but I thought he had "happy feet" on a couple of plays in the pocket, and there were a couple of plays where he could have gotten more yards (even a TD pass on one occasion) if he'd just seen it. But really there was nothing too negative about his performance. You also always have to keep the perspective that he IS a #3 QB for us and is playing with other guys who are limited in talent/ability/experience.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Can you help me with the Megaupload thing? I look for the browse button to upload the file and I can never find it.

Rich...........