Video: McCluster vs Arenas - Play of the Day!

21Savage

newnationcb
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;3258077 said:
:lmao2: :lmao2:

So ****ing owned.

Talk about a "Failups"

I suggest you dont post any more nyc. No credibility.

NYC= No/Yes credibility

L-O-Jete

Reaction score
SDogo;3258089 said:
OT, DE and OC

3 out of 6 picks? 1st round pick being used on a OT?

FS Robert Johnson who does not have blazing speed but is a playmaker. Nice try.....

Also, this is my current mock, just never updated my sig.........even less "Flashy, ext, pretty and shiny" http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176764

Nice to see you updated.

RD1: OT Bryan Bulaga Iowa
RD2: CB Donovan Warren Michigan 6-0 185 4.4
RD3: WR Danario Alexander Missouri 6-5 221 4.5
RD4: FS Robert Johnson Utah 6-2 197 4.5

RD6: DE Clifton Geathers South Carolina
RD7: C John Estes Hawaii

"Build me the front 5 first." On the sig you had at this time you used the 1st and 7th rounder to "build the front 5 first". you threw in a DE in the 6th, but the meat of your draft was spent on guys who won't make a living in the trenches. It's not a bad draft, but not very coherent with your statement.

And as per your new sig/draft... IF we get Iupati I'll be happy no matter what comes after.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3256903 said:
we'd be splurging on O

The offense has been a continuous problem except the first three quarters of 07 for a long time. It needs attention.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
nyc;3257504 said:
You're kidding right? I KNOW you aren't comparing this kid to Desean Jackson. You're an absolute fool if you are. Desean has far more talent. This kid doesn't even have a return game and probably isn't even as fast as Jackson. He doesn't run routes as well either.

I don't know who is the more talented but I know this, mccluster would smoke Jackson in the 40.
Before the Cotton Bowl, the OSU staff said mccluster was the fastest player they had ever scouted.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
jobberone;3258174 said:
The offense has been a continuous problem except the first three quarters of 07 for a long time. It needs attention.
:confused: I must have missed where I'm complaining about the O

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3258197 said:
:confused: I must have missed where I'm complaining about the O

No you weren't. I took it hopefully the way you meant it. I'm just getting my pet cat in the fray.

And I like McCluster. I think his speed translates to on the field matchup nightmares for someone. Not that you were coploaining about that either. Peace.