Video of Larry Allen jobbin Cortez inside:

dallasblue05

Reaction score
lol, well accepted, however I am typing rather well, considering how many beers I've had since our victory!!lol

jrockster77

Reaction score
Allen's got to be careful...a little bit more force and he would have ripped Cortez's head clean off! That is one big man.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Dallas said:
How about shut your pie hole. Your argument is CRAP. Like them apples?

You might want to come down a bit there yin-yang.

Glad you have an intelligent response. I'm sure the forum moderators would like to see your contribution to this thread. :cool:

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
davidyee said:
Glad you have an intelligent response. I'm sure the forum moderators would like to see your contribution to this thread. :cool:

Dont give me that crap and dont think crying to the mods is going to save your mouth. You piped off about LA being right. Most of the thread said he was wrong. He WAS wrong for what he did. It sounds like he went later and appologized after he found out what happened.

You notice hes not out there smacking around Bledose on those INTS. No he picks the kicker. Hahah that just screams MAN!!

Glad to see LA step up and do the right thing. You can now just check it at the door cuz. ;)

dallasblue05

Reaction score
davidyee said:
Debate him on the point of this thread. Stop making things worse.

I would say your own advice may now be applicable. If I'm wrong I apologize, but lets not get carried away!!

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
Dallas said:
Dont give me that crap and dont think crying to the mods is going to save your mouth. You piped off about LA being right. Most of the thread said he was wrong. He WAS wrong for what he did. It sounds like he went later and appologized after he found out what happened.

You notice hes not out there smacking around Bledose on those INTS. No he picks the kicker. Hahah that just screams MAN!!

Glad to see LA step up and do the right thing. You can now just check it at the door cuz. ;)

wait a sec.. weren't you on the other side of the fence with your opinion a second ago?

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
SupermanXx said:
wait a sec.. weren't you on the other side of the fence with your opinion a second ago?

Hahah re-read my posts and see what fense Ive been sitting on. Ive said the whole time that LA was wrong and I was glad to see him step up and appolgize. If in fact that is what he did.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Notebook: Allen takes a swipe at kicker

09:38 PM CDT on Sunday, September 25, 2005

From Staff Reports

Cowboys 6-3, 325-pound left guard Larry Allen punched 5-11, 200-pound kicker Jose Cortez in the facemask moments after Cortez missed an extra point attempt early in the second quarter.

Cortez appeared to be chastising deep snapper Jon Condo for his low snap when Allen arrived on the scene. Allen said he was angry with Cortez for calling out a teammate.

"It's my fault," Allen said. "I shouldn't have done that."

Well well well....even LA says he should not have done that. hrmmm

jem88

Reaction score
Dallas said:

Uh it appears that wasn't condoning Allen's action but in fact criticizing it. So what exactly are you going on about?

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Dallas said:
You piped off about LA being right. Most of the thread said he was wrong. He

...have to inform me because I am confused on which post I said specifically LA was right??? If you look thorugh this entire thread you won't find it.

In fact my entire breadth of contribution to this issue is about how wrong LA was and how I felt it was dtrimental to the team.

As for your response to me, don't get me started. The only benefit you have is the anonimity we have over the net.

I never called you out, not once, you were the first to go that low. As far as I was concerned I was debating the issue. I don't know what your problem is, but I would prefer that this is not the way issues are debated on the forum.

The personalities of the mods here never led me to believe that this place would sink to that level, that's why I came here from the DMN. I would hope you could conduct yourself in a more deserving manner.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
jem88 said:
Uh it appears that wasn't condoning Allen's action but in fact criticizing it. So what exactly are you going on about?

Doing the right thing and appologizing to Cortez. Not bashing his facemask in.

dallasblue05

Reaction score
ok ok lets just get back on topic here.......its all good. Opinions have been made, noted and responded too, stop all before it gets out of hand, lets all have a beer, what do ya say? lol

Gibby!

Pom Pom Waving Shill
Reaction score
Looks to me like he was just telling him to ****... Maybe if he would have had his chin strap strapped it wouldn't have looked so violent. Sooo, still Cortez' fault for not button' up :)

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
I thought LA was way out of line....picking on the little guy... but reading how he thought Cortez was giving Condo grief for the poor snap and was rushing to Jon's defense makes it look more like his heart is in the right place.

Just a misunderstanding, and it's over now.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
davidyee said:
...have to inform me because I am confused on which post I said specifically LA was right??? If you look thorugh this entire thread you won't find it.

In fact my entire breadth of contribution to this issue is about how wrong LA was and how I felt it was dtrimental to the team.

As for your response to me, don't get me started. The only benefit you have is the anonimity we have over the net.

I never called you out, not once, you were the first to go that low. As far as I was concerned I was debating the issue. I don't know what your problem is, but I would prefer that this is not the way issues are debated on the forum.

The personalities of the mods here never led me to believe that this place would sink to that level, that's why I came here from the DMN. I would hope you could conduct yourself in a more deserving manner.
This is a forum bro. You really need to get some thicker skin and not wear your feelings on your arm. People will throw the opinion out no matter what on the internet.

Saying that... if in fact you were on the LA shouldnt have done that to Cortez fence...then I humbly applogize David.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Gibby! said:
Looks to me like he was just telling him to ****... Maybe if he would have had his chin strap strapped it wouldn't have looked so violent. Sooo, still Cortez' fault for not button' up :)

Ha...excellent point.

Strap your blasted chin... kicker

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
dallasblue05 said:
ok ok lets just get back on topic here.......its all good. Opinions have been made, noted and responded too, stop all before it gets out of hand, lets all have a beer, what do ya say? lol

...it's out of hand. If the post by LTN is true and LA was harping on Cortez because he was calling on Condo then there were two idiots on the field.

The only one to repair the damage was Allen because he apologized, but I hold Cortez to the same yardstick as Allen, he should have never gesticulated towards Condo at the end of the kick if that is what really happened.

This is an issue for Parcells and some players should be getting a terse look or a conversation from the disciplinarian.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
davidyee said:
...it's out of hand. If the post by LTN is true and LA was harping on Cortez because he was calling on Condo then there were two idiots on the field.

The only one to repair the damage was Allen because he apologized, but I hold Cortez to the same yardstick as Allen, he should have never gesticulated towards Condo at the end of the kick if that is what really happened.

This is an issue for Parcells and some players should be getting a terse look or a conversation from the disciplinarian.
David, it's in the DMN Game Notes thread ....LOL

BillDB.JPG

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Dallas said:
This is a forum bro. You really need to get some thicker skin and not wear your feelings on your arm. People will throw the opinion out no matter what on the internet.

Saying that... if in fact you were on the LA shouldnt have done that to Cortez fence...then I humbly applogize David.

...accepted. And one returned to you if there was a misunderstanding. My skin is thick enough to expect that two cents are worth no more than your two cents. What I try to avoid is taking to a level where it is beyond the debate.

My final opinion is that this lies in the domain of Bill and he should let the entire team know that feelings towards a fellow team mate should come through him. He is the commander of this team and they look to the commander for the plays and their actions on the field.