VIDEO: Tony Romo - The Story by TEK2000

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
TEK2000;1525285 said:
Ladies and Gentlemen, here it is!

I've completed a Tony Romo video that I've worked on for a while now.

I really hope everyone is BLOWN AWAY by this! I'm really happy with the way it turned out. This video should take you through all of the emotions from last season (exept for the defensive frustrations).

I appreciate all comments and thoughts.

DOWNLOAD: right click and save target as HERE
104MB. Picture quality is very good through most all of the video

WOW!!! Dude, you got game.

Thanks for all your hard work. Ever consider giving some form of web based training? You're good, you.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Everlastingxxx;1527333 said:
Hey this guys movie is top notch and outstanding no doubt. But you shouldn’t knock everyone else. You make a movie using crappy cable tv and no money to buy expensive programs/plug-ins. Plus he has a few years experience over some of us who are just getting started. So before you talk about slapping a song onto highlights consider those who have spent hours putting something together to share with fans.
I honestly wasn't trying to knock anyone else. If I tried to do any of this stuff you guys would really have something to mock, and I would deserve it.

I was simply making on observation about why people are so blown away. You name the video that has been done that I have not loved and I'd be shocked if I criticized anyone for the job they did.

Honestly, the thought never entered my mind.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Hostile;1527356 said:
I honestly wasn't trying to knock anyone else. If I tried to do any of this stuff you guys would really have something to mock, and I would deserve it.

I was simply making on observation about why people are so blown away. You name the video that has been done that I have not loved and I'd be shocked if I criticized anyone for the job they did.

Honestly, the thought never entered my mind.

LIAR! ;)

TEK2000

Reaction score
AdamJT13;1527306 said:
You could just put a note on the page to Firefox users, telling them that they either need to use another browser or use the "View in IE Tab" extension.

Alright Adam, thanks for the info. I'll definitely look into that.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
TEK2000;1527380 said:
Alright Adam, thanks for the info. I'll definitely look into that.

TEK2000, get off the computer and get your butt to work on another video! Hurry up...stop wasting time on this forum!!

;)

TEK2000

Reaction score
Seven;1527351 said:
WOW!!! Dude, you got game.

Thanks for all your hard work. Ever consider giving some form of web based training? You're good, you.

I don't know about web based training other than putting together some tutorials on how to use the software and stuff, but I'd be more than happy to help anyone that is interested in learning.

I'll answer any questions that I know the answer to, if not, I'll definitely try to find out. :)

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
tek man! awesome! i loved it all, the music, the clips were cut good. I loved the effect on the pass to witten that set up the game winning field goal, at least to me i saw a like ripple or burst.

TEK2000

Reaction score
the kid 05;1527437 said:
tek man! awesome! i loved it all, the music, the clips were cut good. I loved the effect on the pass to witten that set up the game winning field goal, at least to me i saw a like ripple or burst.

LOL, there were like 3 or 4 different effects that I put on that split second.
Increased the color levels.
Created a slight white glow.
Magnified Witten just a little bit.

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
Man-o-man, I just down loaded this vid for my 70 year old Mother and she was just delighted at how great TEK edited this work of art.

She picked up on all the nuance with out me having to point them out.

Of course she has had to survive my brother and I during football season for years gone by, so she is used to being forced to focus on the Dallas Cowboys. :D

The Cowboys 2007
:storm:​

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
nyc;1527348 said:
What is the issue with Firefox? I used Firefox and Opera and I didn't have a problem... :confused:

If you right-click on the link in Firefox, the option you get is "Save link as," which normally works for saving the target file but doesn't work for links on that page. (Maybe it does for you, but it doesn't seem to work for most of us.) In IE, the "Save target as" option works.

xpistofer

Reaction score
Probably other posts dealing with this, so forgive me if I missed an appropriate one, but I just thought this deserved its own thread:

T2 - that Romo video was a masterpiece. Absolutely the best football video I have ever seen. I just wanted to say thanks...the music...the highlight selection...the commentary...just great.

Well done (or medium rare, if ya like it like that.)
:bow:

arglebargle

Reaction score
WooHoo! That was certainly worth the wait! Thanks for the help getting it downloaded. Very nice overall design there Tek.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Wow, awesome video. I had totally forgotten how much Bledsoe was killing us in the early part of last season.

You could have made an entire highlight reel out of THAT pass to Witten against the Giants.

TEK2000

Reaction score
TheOneROWilliE;1529874 said:
i downloaded it but i can only watch like 50 sec

Did you try re-downloading it? Are you sure you got the full file downloaded? Full filesize is like 104MB's.

phildominator

Reaction score
Tek, that video is simply NFL Films caliber.

Made me swell up with so much passion and hope that Romo will take us back to the promised land.

Thank you.