Video: Top 9 Plays Of 2006

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Things I love:

- Aaron Glenn's wardrobe...he's a pimp.
- Parcell's face after Gramatica's kick to beat the gints.
- TO's hustle on JJ's 77 yarder.
- the blocking by our defense during KB's int return for a TD.
- the fact that Ware can be such a beast, and still have such a baby face...he looks 15.
- Ware out-bluffing Manning for a sack and a forced fumble.
- Witten's unceasing modesty.
- the smile on Autin's face as he streaks down the sideline for his first NFL TD.
- Ware's stiff arm on Vick...he should give JJ a lesson or two on this.
- this video
- theebs for posting this video...its one of the best I've seen.

one thing though theebs...why no Newman punt return for a TD. IMO it would've rounded this out for a solid top ten plays of the year.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
tomson75;1382804 said:
Things I love:

- Arron Glenn's wardrobe...he's a pimp.
- Parcell's face after Gramatica's kick to beat the gints.
- TO's hustle on JJ's 77 yarder.
- the blocking by our defense during KB's int return for a TD.
- the fact that Ware can be such a beast, and still have such a baby face...he looks 15.
- Ware out-bluffing Manning for a sack and a forced fumble.
- Witten's unceasing modesty.
- the smile on Autin's face as he streaks down the sideline for his first NFL TD.
- Ware's stiff arm on Vick...he should give JJ a lesson or two on this.
- this video
- theebs for posting this video...its one of the best I've seen.

one thing though theebs...why no Newman punt return for a TD. IMO it would've rounded this out for a solid top ten plays of the year.

i loved the newman punt return too, honestly my favorite play of the year was aaron glenns int of vince young, it was incredible!

However I made the video based on the results of the poll that were up for about a week here on the board! It didnt make the top 9. It finished 5 votes short of jjs run.

That is why I basically included the whole thing with the audio in the intro!!

Thanks for the compliments. glad you liked it.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
theebs;1382807 said:
i loved the newman punt return too, honestly my favorite play of the year was aaron glenns int of vince young, it was incredible!

However I made the video based on the results of the poll that were up for about a week here on the board! It didnt make the top 9. It finished 5 votes short of jjs run.

That is why I basically included the whole thing with the audio in the intro!!

Thanks for the compliments. glad you liked it.

Aaaahh...I forgot you based it on the poll.

That Glenn INT was amazing. Another play that deserves merit was Owen's absolutely blowing by DeAngelo Hall for a 56 yard TD. Going back and watching this stuff is great.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Theebs you are undoubtly one of the kings of the video makers :D

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
thanks..

I am uploading the smaller file in a minute. Then everything will be done, if someone wants to U-Tube it for me that would be great!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
theebs;1382886 said:
thanks..

I am uploading the smaller file in a minute. Then everything will be done, if someone wants to U-Tube it for me that would be great!

Man, oh man, theebs...you did such an excellent job! That video is better then some NFL film videos that I have seen!

Thanks, very much, incredible! If you're not doing this for a living, you are in the wrong profession!

:starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
In little JJ's long run, there is one blonde cheerleader in that video, and there was another picture of her that someone uploaded during the season and those pics are archived somewhere here.

I have tried to recognize her on the offical Cowboy site so that I could read her bio, but, I cannot find her anywhere in the team pics, and I don't know what her name is.

Anyone have any idea who that cheerleader is...? :confused:

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
you know what I hate? in the Miles Austin return part, look at our sideline when it shows the view of Miles smiling/running...

you can see all our coaches/players/whatevers on the sidelines jumping up and cheering and what not

but for a split second, the camera passes by Drew Bledsoe, who's just standing there, expressionless, with his hands in his pocket with that stupid huge coat he always wears

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
SupermanXx;1383002 said:
you know what I hate? in the Miles Austin return part, look at our sideline when it shows the view of Miles smiling/running...

you can see all our coaches/players/whatevers on the sidelines jumping up and cheering and what not

but for a split second, the camera passes by Drew Bledsoe, who's just standing there, expressionless, with his hands in his pocket with that stupid huge coat he always wears

statues can't move or show expression

proline

Reaction score
smarta5150;1382542 said:
Maaaan... I just got goosebumps.

Espicially on Austin's kick return... when his face just lit up at the 20 yard line or so, nothing beats that.

A young guy fighting for a spot and enjoying it, great stuff.

I agree 100%! I get all Dick Vermiel choked up when I see Austin's expression. It's great to see a kid so excited that he's making a big play in a big-time game, and just seeing the sheer joy of the moment on his face gives me a warm feeling. That single play might just become my all-time favorite Cowboys highlight because Miles' expression was priceless.:D