Vikings sign RB Aaron Jones

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Vikings have a new backfield. I'm anxious to hear the numbers when the deal is done.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You can't fall short if you never tried. Jerry and the fam are sailing in the Bahamas. They have no idea how FA is going and don't care, otherwise they wouldn't be on a damn boat right now.
Good for them as the dye is cast of the rebuild and lame duck year is a reality for them after numerous years of paying out the bags and getting 2 playoff wins in return for their investments.
Heck, I would be on the Yacht knowing I tried my best but was let down by our so-called stud players esp on offense.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Dumb and dumber so embarrassing. Should have signed him to that deal. You paid pollard lot more this past year. They gotta be sabotaging the team.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
Dumb and dumber so embarrassing. Should have signed him to that deal. You paid pollard lot more this past year. They gotta be sabotaging the team.
i would rather have Moss for 2 years at a measly 4 mil a year

Sydla

Reaction score
What exactly has baltimore won?
Well they were in the AFC Champ game last year and we got rolled on our own field by the Packers. So in that context, if he wants to try to win now, it would make sense to look at Baltimore over us at this point.

Especially when you see the Jones' sitting on their butts again in FA.