Vikings vs Eagles

kevm3

Reaction score
Whoa, when the opposing defense doesn't know the play you are going to run 95% of the time, guys get open and the qb can hit them? I'd love for our coaching staff to figure that out.

cowboyec

Reaction score
All of that excitement and happiness that Vikings fans got from last week is being crushed right now
wait til you see what Brady can inflict.....philly will get theirs.....in front of the entire nation.

runback22

Reaction score
I hope Jerry is watching and feels like a failure as a GM because he is...:banghead:

I hate the egals more than any other team but I have to admit that they built a dammed good team. I really hate admitting that. :mad:

Let me let you in on a little secret. Jerry doesn't give a damn. He still has the #1 team in terms of money. Thats all he cares about. All of you people who think
that piece of crap gives a damn about winning need to open your eyes. The only time he will make a significant move to improve the team is when attendance and merchandise sales drop.

Want proof? Look at the past 2 decades.

Aven8

Reaction score
The people saying Dallas needs to draft a WR in the first round, please stop.

Dallas needs a defense. The Eagles have one.

Oh we need WR's no doubt, but I'm going all in on Vea and trading up to get him. He's a game wrecker!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Drew Brees didn't torch the Vikings defense like this.

But Sean Payton is a "great" coach. :muttley:

Tristan

Reaction score
30% of superbowls are the patriots vs one of our div rivals. Of all the dayum teams we have this nighttmare every three years or so

Alweezy

Reaction score
Can y'all imagine what this would have been if Wentz was playing?

This is the backup QB. The backup doing this.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If Philly wins and play the Pats in the Superbowl it would be the perfect opportunity to thin the herd of a large chunk of d bag fans.