Vikings vs Eagles

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Drew Brees didn't torch the Vikings defense like this.

But Sean Payton is a "great" coach. :muttley:

They exposed this defense in the 2nd half of that game. They just waited too long to do it.

Vikings have no real playmakers on defense. Eagles defense is faster and stronger.

Wayne02

Reaction score
Either skip the Super Bowl or root for the patriots. I don't know which is worse

As weird as it may sound, I would pull for Philly to win. This Philly team doesn't irk me like those McNabb led teams and I am absolutely sick of Brady and Bellichek.

sbark

Reaction score
JJ says Alot of Foles passes under 1.5 seconds..............a good coach giving a QB a scheme to work with ......

kevm3

Reaction score
The eagles completely turned around a team chip kelly destroyed in what, like 2 years? That's what a competent front office and coaching, the two most important aspects of the salary cap era, will get you.

Meanwhile, we get another year of the process

star-ving

Reaction score
I hope Garrett is hiding under a table somewhere

H41T493.jpg

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
To do list for 2018:

1) Watch Eagles go to Super Bowl with back up QB - slap in Jerry/Garrett's face - CHECK
2) Fans don't show up to Frisco for draft
3) Fans sell their tickets to games next season
4) Jerry wakes up, fires entire coaching staff, hires GM, GM hires Coach, Coach hires coaching staff - DREAM

Alweezy

Reaction score
How much more proof do people still need that Wentz was the least responsible for this season? Foles comes in and they don't miss a beat. It's the scheme and players around the QB that makes this team good.

I think that half true. The scheme is looking godly right now.

But, let's not pretend like Wentz is not much better talent on the field than Foles. They would be scoring TD's probably like they were in LA before he went out.

That's the only saving grace here, is that BB might can chess his way into making the Eagles scheme not as effective.

glimmerman

Reaction score
The vikings would have to have a heck of a second half. I think if the egirls score 1 more td it’s over.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Let me let you in on a little secret. Jerry doesn't give a damn. He still has the #1 team in terms of money. Thats all he cares about. All of you people who think
that piece of crap gives a damn about winning need to open your eyes. The only time he will make a significant move to improve the team is when attendance and merchandise sales drop.

Want proof? Look at the past 2 decades.
I think that I am going to start a petition for Jerry to fire himself as GM...

I know that he won't give a s*** but at least he'll know how the fans feel.