Vikings vs Eagles

9of11

Reaction score
I think whoever wins this game beats NE.
After watching the first half, I've changed my mind....Philly looking very good right now...but the mistakes Minny is making on defense they're not going to see against NE....

Zman5

Reaction score
So much for defenses winning championships. NFL's top 2 defenses got/getting b-slapped today.

Gameover

Reaction score
Nick Foles vs. NFL's #3 pass D

15-22, 208 YDS, 1 TD 0 INT 113.4
It helps when people are open and the big people eaters are being contained by the uglies up front(or as Michael Irvin calls them... the big fat guys)

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Sick to my stomach. I'm not watching this super bowl :facepalm:

Got a buddy throwing a party...Might go over and drink all of his booze/eat all of his food...But I doubt I even make it to his man cave to even witness this abortion of a Super Bowl.

Not even Justin Timberlake can save this mess.:omg:

Aven8

Reaction score
Can we get an emoji with a boxing glove punching JG in the face?

I really need that now!!!!

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
Man this is scary. Eagles could be a dynasty waiting to happen.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
The vikings would have to have a heck of a second half. I think if the egirls score 1 more td it’s over.
It's already over. The Vikings are not a comeback team. Finishing watching this game in hopes of a Vikings win is a waste of your time.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Looks like I will have absolutely no reason to watch this years SB. Just a horrible day.
My buddy's wife loves SuperBowl day, she never watches it, she has a group of friends that gets together. They love that day, they go shopping, the movies, dinner, whatever, great parking everywhere, no crowds, no waiting in lines for anything etc. Might have to consider doing something like that this year, I have absolutely no desire to watch the Pats or Eagles, much less watching one of them win.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I’m just irritated right now.

I hate that every other NFC team can make it past the divisional round.
Missing a star player at that (Minny - Bradford, Bridgewater, Dalvin Cook), (Philly - Wentz, Sproles, their offensive tackle), New England (Edlemann).

Yet, we're one-and-done when we lose a key player or can't even make the playoffs. :(

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I think that half true. The scheme is looking godly right now.

But, let's not pretend like Wentz is not much better talent on the field than Foles. They would be scoring TD's probably like they were in LA before he went out.

That's the only saving grace here, is that BB might can chess his way into making the Eagles scheme not as effective.

Wentz's best asset is his ability to maneuver in the pocket and get away from sacks. He's great at that I will give him that. But his WRs are constantly open. And he hits them. But you know what? So does Foles. Wentz is not some MVP like so many claim.

sbark

Reaction score
It helps when people are open and the big people eaters are being contained by the uglies up front(or as Michael Irvin calls them... the big fat guys)
Foles and the Iggle scheme, ball out in 1.5 seconds on alot of plays (per J. Johnson).........no way anything but a free man on a blitz gets close.

kevm3

Reaction score
if i'm dak and garrett is here by the time my contract is up, I look at what happened to Romo and hightail it out of here. The jags and the vikings could use a qb. Same with Zeke. I think it'll take our young 'future' and fans to stop attending in order to wake Jones up.

cowboyec

Reaction score
5>0.
even if philly wins the nfc title.
5>0.
and even if they go to Super Bowl...they play Tom Brady and Bill Belichick going for #6...........ensuring FOREVER....
5>0.