Vikings vs Eagles

jimmy40

Reaction score
Wentz's best asset is his ability to maneuver in the pocket and get away from sacks. He's great at that I will give him that. But his WRs are constantly open. And he hits them. But you know what? So does Foles. Wentz is not some MVP like so many claim.
Jason Garrett was as good as Troy, Clint Longley was as good as Roger, just stop already, Foles could throw 10 TDs today and it doesn't change the fact that Wentz is a hell of a good young QB and a MVP candidate this year.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
A big strong tall powerful quarterback makes a difference. He keeps launching up 65 yard passes flat-footed. He's having a Troy Aikman play game. Maybe we should get Foles behind our line playing for us.

Eagles line is much better.

Also, you really think he would look like this here? We have the most generic, vanilla, predictable offense. With WRs who can't catch. He would look the Rams version here. Not this version.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Vikings have played hungover the entire day...This is not the team that went 13-3 during the regular season.:(

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Stop with excuses, draft heathy, productive college players and don’t reach when you take them and for gosh sakes address needs with solid FA’s
Jerry, mr get cute in the draft. Hey, I see an injured player that could be a first round talent. Or I see a baseball player QB that can throw, or I'll take this massive TE that's a stiff and make him Jay Novachek. I won't draft a high first round QB, I'll take them off the street, in the 4th round, it'll work. We went 13-3 so we'll cut all of our secondary and still go 13-3. Yeah, a real wise guy.

Alweezy

Reaction score
I don't want to hear anyone on this board say how great Wentz is.....Total system/coaching product....like I was saying all year.

Ok.. so if we go with that...

how the heck do we stop a scheme that a top 5 Defense is getting run off the field with and the backup is doing the driving?

What we gonna do when they put in the guy the scheme is designed for?

This the dark timeline.

Reactions: Ken

Satchel89

Reaction score
I hate the Patriots but I hate the Eagles and their miserable fanbase more. Tom and the Pats will get all the calls as usual and I'm going to enjoy it for once.

Motown12

First words were not Mom or Dad but Flex Defense
Reaction score
2 things:
1.Case Keenum remembered he is Case Keenum.
2.The Vikings are allergic to winning NFC championship games.

And we think we suffer as Cowboys fans. Being a Vikings fan must be eternal torture. Plenty of great teams, HOF players, losing playoff games in soul crushing fashion, and zero rings to show for it...ouch.

Last edited:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Jerry, mr get cute in the draft. Hey, I see an injured player that could be a first round talent. Or I see a baseball player QB that can throw, or I'll take this massive TE that's a stiff and make him Jay Novachek. I won't draft a high first round QB, I'll take them off the street, in the 4th round, it'll work. We went 13-3 so we'll cut all of our secondary and still go 13-3. Yeah, a real wise guy.
Oh yeah, I missed one. Let's take this guy who went to an ivy league College and make him head coach, although he has absolutely ZERO EXPERIENCE.