Vikings vs Eagles

cald0d30s0

Reaction score
This reminds me of the Packers last year at NFC Championship game, they forgot to wake up.

jimmy40

Reaction score
you have to kick the FG there unless you're thinking 3 td's and 3 2point conversions.

River82

Reaction score
If this game proves anything it's that the Wentz hype on this here went overboard this season. Foles steps in and The Eagles still make it to the Superbowl without Wentz

And that a backup can step seamlessly into the Eagles system says to me that the system isn't exactly taxing on the QB. Romo's system at the Cowboys isn't one someone like Foles could step into, Dak can't operate in Romo's system, but the coaches have built a nice system around Wentz. Hell they've just done an exceptional job in general.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Looks like we're going to hear "your NFC champions the filthyladelphia eagals. Over and over again in Jerry's World on draft day.

yep. Since pearson did what he did can you imagine how ridiculous the eagles fans and presenters are going to be if they win the Super Bowl.

Meanwhile The jones family will be getting richer with the stadium being used.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Here's a serious question. If Philadelphia win the SB with Foles, when Wentz' rookie contract finishes and he demands a big payday, do they shell out the huge amount of cash and reduce the talent elsewhere on the team when the evidence would point to the fact that they don't need him?
:lmao:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I don't think so. Foles is an average quarterback having a great game but he's not in the same league as Wentz in any aspect of the game.

I just don't think that Wentz is at the Brady, Rodgers level some were making him out to be or acting like he was going to be, How well would Wentz do outside of Philly's system, Because we saw Foles play going down hill when he left