Vikings vs Eagles

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
this League changes daily...weekly....yearly.....eagles WILL NOT be the same next season.It happens every year.
We were 5-1 in the division this year.
So you're banking on history.
I'm looking at the teams themselves .

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Not even close to being a catch. Kick the FG, get points and pray.

Vikes got nothing, although it probably doesn't matter at this point.

Motown12

First words were not Mom or Dad but Flex Defense
Reaction score
He totally blew that play.

Just like he did many others as a Cowboy.

I remember going into that draft there was talk he could actually go #1 to the Bengals, I remember seeing him being photographed wearing a Benglas shirt before the draft. Very good person and teammate, good corner at times, not even close to being worth of the 5th pick in the draft. I hope Chido and Lewis can break the curse because we have been so bad at drafting DB's with premium picks.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
If this game proves anything it's that the Wentz hype on this here went overboard this season. Foles steps in and The Eagles still make it to the Superbowl without Wentz

Ozone22

Reaction score
Looks like we're going to hear "your NFC champions the filthyladelphia eagals". Over and over again in Jerry's World on draft day.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
On another note, very few penalties this game. It's refreshing to watch a game without 25 flags being thrown.

remdak

Reaction score
Serious question. If Football is such a religion in the South, why are 9 out of the last 10 SB winners in the North and West?

Maybe all we care about is having 1 billion dollar + stadiums? We sure have some nice stadiums, though.
In my opinion, High School and College football are much more of a religion in the South than Pro football.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Bad coaching decision. You have to take the field goal and cut a 4 possession to a 3 possession game. I get they could theoretically get 3 TDs and 3 2 point conversions but very unlikely to convert all the 2 point conversions.