Vikings vs Eagles

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
the eagles may beat the pats but he are up against the best the coaching in pats land is as good or better than eagles also the qb makes a huge difference

cowboyec

Reaction score
It's not. We not close to them....not in the same ballpark...carry on dreaming
this League changes daily...weekly....yearly.....eagles WILL NOT be the same next season.It happens every year.
We were 5-1 in the division this year.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I actually think the Eagles are going to beat New England in the SB.

They're good!

LOL...

I got a feeling your going to see the Eagles sidelines have an unprecidented number accidents/head phones not working.

On a side note....Where was a tweet that said there was a bunch of Eagles fans @ the Vikings hotel w/ horns. Wondering if that is having an impact...

Because it sure looks like the Vikings are sleep walkings today...

Just remember...payback is a B@#$%%.....Super Bowl in Minnesota....I don't see Eagle players getting much sleep. :laugh:

willia451

Reaction score
Serious question. If Football is such a religion in the South, why are 9 out of the last 10 SB winners in the North and West?

Maybe all we care about is having 1 billion dollar + stadiums? We sure have some nice stadiums, though.

kevm3

Reaction score
Jason Garrett was as good as Troy, Clint Longley was as good as Roger, just stop already, Foles could throw 10 TDs today and it doesn't change the fact that Wentz is a hell of a good young QB and a MVP candidate this year.

What this does is dispel this notion that only Dak is a system qb and wentz is doing it all on his own and that Wentz being here would have somehow changed our fortunes. This shows clearly the difference between a competent and incompetent coaching staff. The eagles are on the way to the superbowl with a backup while we couldn't get out of the 2nd round with Romo. In fact we could barely beat the Eagles backups with our starters.