Vikings vs Eagles

StylisticS

Reaction score
Define 'the south'. Dallas, Houston, New Orleans, Atlanta all are passionate about their teams. Of course Arkansas, Bama and Miss won't have a pro team so not really fair. Carolina love the Panthers, too.
Meh. Atlanta is college football over nfl tho.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
the eagles have two things the cowboys don't have a coaching staff and a front office that is good in salary cap football you have to have good coaching and good front office

kevm3

Reaction score
Wait, so if Wentz hasn't proven anything and the jury is still out on him (I agree BTW) why is Dak treated as if he has arrived and his position is settled for the next 10 plus years?

Dak is treated like he has arrived by who? I don't see Philly fans doing backflips over Dak and acting like he's the solution to their franchise. Meanwhile I see several cowboys fans slamming their own qb and lusting over Wentz, which would mean no Zeke and us being out other draft picks as well.

HungryLion

Reaction score
What odds do you give the Eagles to beat NE? Although they won't face a Keenum, it'll be a home game pretty much.

Why would it be a home game for the eagles?

You don’t think a lot of pats fans are going to the game?

Wayne02

Reaction score
I just don't think that Wentz is at the Brady, Rodgers level some were making him out to be or acting like he was going to be, How well would Wentz do outside of Philly's system, Because we saw Foles play going down hill when he left

This is a ridiculous argument, that' like saying how good would Brady be in another system. Every QB that has stepped in for Brady in New England has had success, so does that mean we should knock Brady?

StylisticS

Reaction score
Exactly.

And yet there are still some here who think our coaching staff is not a problem.

Including our owner.
I’m on Facebook I in a group trolling them. In want to know if they think garrett is a good coach, the majority agree with me, the one that said Garrett is good is quiet.

vlad

Reaction score
I’m from the north, but this is basically accurate. College football is HUUUUUUUGE in the south. HUUUUGE

I assume that has to do with weather as a root cause more than anything - pretty college girls in shorts and tank tops and tail gate BBQs in the sunshine, etc... I realized this when a kid that worked for me went to Cornell which is upstate NY - they basically have one month of good weather (but basically early fall) at the start of the year, and then half of May as decent at the end of the year. The rest of it is either winter of below 60.

Alweezy

Reaction score
The live in the moment crowd that was talking up Zimmer last week will be bailing on him now. lol

I was just thinking that. Last week, the Vikings scheme was an example of what we're not doing right here in Dallas. This week, it looks like there were no adjustments, or the adjustments are not good enough. Vikings don't look like they belong.

kevm3

Reaction score
It's more than just a defense since those eagles receivers are open most of the time. It really helps to have an offensive coaching staff that does their job and creates plays that the opposing defense hasn't already figured out. You're not going to win against the better teams simply lining up and trying to be a better athlete than them, which is why we constantly get lose against the better teams in the league.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Gotta give Risen credit...He called it last week. Dome team coming outside...playing like crap. Go figure. Still think the Vikings partied their ***** off...after last weeks miracle....and are mega-hungover.:(