Vikings vs Eagles

stiletto

Reaction score
I think the upcoming Super Bowl might be the worst rated in a long time.... Who wants to watch Brady again or this raggedy Iggle team? Snoozefest. The NFL sucks.

vlad

Reaction score
I hate to say it, but these damn eagles are looking primed for the Superbowl. I hope the patriots destroy them, but that defense is legit.

Sydla

Reaction score
The sad thing here are some fans are talking about how great it’s going to be when Philly loses in two weeks.....

Forgetting the fact that they are actually making the SB when we haven’t sniffed one in 20 years and the reality is we are likely staring up at the Eagles for the foreseeable future.

River82

Reaction score
Foles has been clinical today. Don't forget in his first drive he also put a 50+ yard pass right on the shoulder of a receiver downfield. Was knocked out and it could have been a bit more to the receiver's advantage but he's had a stellar passing game tonight

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I was just thinking that. Last week, the Vikings scheme was an example of what we're not doing right here in Dallas. This week, it looks like there were no adjustments, or the adjustments are not good enough. Vikings don't look like they belong.

They’re being embarrassed.

Motown12

First words were not Mom or Dad but Flex Defense
Reaction score
So what would be worse...listening to two weeks of NE vs Philly SB talk...or listening to Fran Drescher from the nanny laugh on a continuous loop for two weeks? Tough call on which one would be more torturous.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
It seemed sort of weird to me how foles was so good in 2013 or whenever it was, to basically unemployed so quickly. It’s weird how no one really gave him a chance. I know the rams, but still.

HungryLion

Reaction score
It's more than just a defense since those eagles receivers are open most of the time. It really helps to have an offensive coaching staff that does their job and creates plays that the opposing defense hasn't already figured out. You're not going to win against the better teams simply lining up and trying to be a better athlete than them, which is why we constantly get lose against the better teams in the league.

Exactly.

Our head coaches entire philosophy is to “scratch, fight and claw” more than the other team.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Gotta give Risen credit...He called it last week. Dome team coming outside...playing like crap. Go figure. Still think the Vikings partied their ***** off...after last weeks miracle....and are mega-hungover.:(

I think some of you guys need to have sex with "Risen" and just get it over with, already. :rolleyes:

starcity214

Reaction score
I just don't think that Wentz is at the Brady, Rodgers level some were making him out to be or acting like he was going to be, How well would Wentz do outside of Philly's system, Because we saw Foles play going down hill when he left

Every QB in the NFL has talent. Every single one. The difference between a Rodgers and a Foles is consistency.

That's why I laugh when I hear some fans say "well, X player can make all the throws I saw him make a beautifully throw Last game" because it all comes back to consistency..

More than likely Foles will come back to earth while the Rodgers of the world continue to play at an elite level..

This is why Foles is still in the league. As a backup , sure, but teams hope that they get a couple good games out of him.

Foles, Keenum, Geno Smith and "you know who" belong in this tier... backup types.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
This eagles team is ridiculous right now. Foles looks incredible. The only good thing about this game is that it makes you think wentz is not all world. The players and the system seem to be the key to this offense.

Cowboy89

Reaction score
Why would it be a home game for the eagles?

You don’t think a lot of pats fans are going to the game?

Patriots have been their like every year. Eagles? Been 13 years. Patriots fans won't want to deal with how their fans will act.