Vikings vs Eagles

mardwin

Reaction score
Dak is treated like he has arrived by who? I don't see Philly fans doing backflips over Dak and acting like he's the solution to their franchise. Meanwhile I see several cowboys fans slamming their own qb and lusting over Wentz, which would mean no Zeke and us being out other draft picks as well.

Dak is trash which he could prove all doubters wrong

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Had the Vikings won this game they would’ve just ended up losing the Super Bowl in their home stadium. What a slap in the face that would’ve been. Plus it would’ve been an NFL record 5th Super Bowl loss for the franchise.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The sad thing here are some fans are talking about how great it’s going to be when Philly loses in two weeks.....

Forgetting the fact that they are actually making the SB when we haven’t sniffed one in 20 years and the reality is we are likely staring up at the Eagles for the foreseeable future.
This is their 2nd.
TO was best player last time with a broken leg....

SacredStar

Reaction score
Wow! I didn't see this coming. I figured a low scoring Viking win. Major blowout.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
This is a ridiculous argument, that' like saying how good would Brady be in another system. Every QB that has stepped in for Brady in New England has had success, so does that mean we should knock Brady?

I don't know if the Pats could get to the Superbowl without Brady like the Eagles are about to do with Wentz. But, a system around the QB does and can make all of the difference in his success.

trickamsterdam

Reaction score
I just don't think that Wentz is at the Brady, Rodgers level some were making him out to be or acting like he was going to be, How well would Wentz do outside of Philly's system, Because we saw Foles play going down hill when he left
Foles scored 15points in the last game. And I'm someone who said they'd go to the Superbowl w Foles on this board (and was mocked for it by wannabe "experts") because the Eagles are just that good as a home team.

But this is all a result of the homefield. No way they go 13-3, 14-2 to secure homefield w Foles, and if they don't have that they don't go to the big dance. Wentz is worth every penny.

However I could see them trading Foles to some dumb team like the Jets for a high 2nd round pick. Be concerned about THAT.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
this is depressin...

eagles are doing this without Wentz lol hate to say it but Wentz will be dominating NFCE for the next decade...

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
At least the Cowboys Hail Mary got them all the way to the Super Bowl in 1975.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Define 'the south'. Dallas, Houston, New Orleans, Atlanta all are passionate about their teams. Of course Arkansas, Bama and Miss won't have a pro team so not really fair. Carolina love the Panthers, too.
Technically, Texas is in the Southwest.
Louisiana, historically, is more behind LSU than the Saints. It was only after Hurricane Katrina that the fans truly rallied behind the Saints.
Carolina love the Panthers but not to the extent Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, Bama, South Carolina and Auburn fans love their teama.