Video: Vintage Romo

aria

Reaction score
The BEST! The HOF should make an exemption and put him in now! I heard he may come out of “retirement”, start his own football team, call the plays, hike and throw the ball to himself all while sitting in the booth predicting what play he’ll run next.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Romo was a one man show. He had to carry Witten and Dez...and Ware, Tyron, Lee, Murray, etc. All dead weight that caused Romo’s back to wear out. Those players wasted Romo’s career and never gave him a chance
Without Romo those 8-8 seasons were 4-12 seasons. He made garbage teams average. The season this game occurred they had the worst defense in Cowboys history and went 8-8.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
The BEST! The HOF should make an exemption and put him in now! I heard he may come out of “retirement”, start his own football team, call the plays, hike and throw the ball to himself all while sitting in the booth predicting what play he’ll run next.
Lame and not funny.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Without Romo those 8-8 seasons were 4-12 seasons. He made garbage teams average. The season this game occurred they had the worst defense in Cowboys history and went 8-8.
Well we neeeded someone to take us to at least 9-7 and the ability to average more than 19 points when the season came down to winning or going home. 8-8 instead of 4-12 isn’t much better. Kitna was able to keep us around .500 too.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Interesting that some of those throws weren't perfectly placed and the WR had to make the catch.

The only stat that truly matters is W-L.

JustChip

Reaction score
I thought we could all use a pick me upper...Romo 500 yards 5 tds...Hope to see Dak progress to this level someday

But you do remember that he threw the deciding INT in the last 3 minutes from deep in his territory, right? Not banging on Romo because I liked him, but that was also vintage Romo - too many late-game mistakes to offset the heroics. I once heard Favre said when his coach was trying to cut down on the INTs said "yeah, but now let's look at all the TDs". That's basically what this review of "vintage Romo" is.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
A lifetime ago in NFL years, notice the burst that Dez had. And did my eyes deceive me, #82 with some YAC. The only one featured that has not slowed down is Beasley... and people want to trade him.... always good to see Cowboys highlights.

diefree666

Reaction score
But you do remember that he threw the deciding INT in the last 3 minutes from deep in his territory, right? Not banging on Romo because I liked him, but that was also vintage Romo - too many late-game mistakes to offset the heroics. I once heard Favre said when his coach was trying to cut down on the INTs said "yeah, but now let's look at all the TDs". That's basically what this review of "vintage Romo" is.
the defense could not FORCE ONE SINGLE PUNT so Romo HAD to take chances. But then haters like you never understand or even want to understand.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
tenor.gif

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Romo leading the team to more than enough scores to win a game if the defense can actually learn how to play football, was vintage Romo

See, two of us can play that game. Difference between you and me is, I use facts.
Sounds like we are kinda saying the same thing

Gator88

Reaction score
It is hilarious to see people still blame Romo for throwing that interception when people have pointed out that the only thing he did wrong there was trust a rookie to run a proper route.