Vita Vea visits

Leedscowboy

Reaction score
lets all remember these happy thoughts when Joe Looney is filling in and starting against him when Dallas plays the Skins this year

so heres a question, who do you rather Washington drafts
Vita Vea or Derwin James?

because they are drafting one of them lol

They need Safety help more.

Leedscowboy

Reaction score
Big deal. Cowboys would have to give away the farm to afford to move so far up to draft Vea. It's not going to happen. Waste of time. Dummies should have lost the last and meaningless Week 17 game at Philthy. But noooo, too much pride. How is that working out now, eh?

Would not have made much difference, picking at #17 instead of #19, Vea will go around #11 to Miami

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
Vea doesn't excite me as much as James, Fitzpatrick, Edmunds or even Roquan but I have to admit he would add something to our D we have been missing.

Hardline

Reaction score
The NFL should go to a college recruiting system instead of a draft. It would be great to have a chance at getting any player you wanted.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Cowboys willing to give up this year's #19th 1st round pick and next year's 1st round pick (likely very late 1st rounder) in order to move up inside the Top 10 in order to pick up DT Vita Vea.

Would you be ok with this if this turned out to be true?

DiResta

Reaction score
ill give you this years 1st and next years for Bradley Chubb

nah nvm lol

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score
don't think Vea will be there at 19.
BUT.
DaRon Payne,DT-Bama is also coming in on a visit...and he probably will still be on the board.
funny ol'world...aint it.

DT 1tech isn't a sexy pick, but would be satisfied with either player. Honestly if they follow bpa at dt, S, lb, or even WR it would be hard to be upset with the pick. Only major fails here would be at TE, or RB.

RS12

Reaction score
I have come to the conclusion that the players I want, Nelson, Edmunds, RSmith, James, Vea will not be there when we pick. I have accepted this reluctantly. Thanks for winning that 6-0 nail biter game against the Eagles.
We really smashed those 2nd and 3rd stringers huh?